Musical Octave

  • tinyguy392000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi again, sorry the google search didn't work, I tried it again to
      see if it would work--going to #20 & scrolling to Musical Octave, I
      had success again. The URL is
      http://home3.inet.tele.dk/hitower/octave.html----also this
      works,http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/UFOCHARTS/index.html---then scroll
      to Musical Octave.

      On the google search, did you type in How to pronounce musical notes?
      Hope the URL's work for you.

      Joe
    • tinyguy392000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi again, I just read the mail I sent, & clicked on both addresse's
        both places were strange to me, so I just typed it in from my home
        page, Yahoo & the site came up fine.

        Good luck, Joe
      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
          Thank you for sending the links Joe. There is much to learn from
          those pages. Great information !!! I used your links below, minus
          the (----also) & the (---then), both were hotlinked together with the
          url's.

          I tried using Google again to see if they would come up, but they
          didn't show. I can't imagine why, but yes, I typed "How to pronounce
          musical notes".

          Thank you for putting us on to these sites. There is no doubt that
          music can be quite divine. Singing, toning, and chanting has great
          influence for us too.

          Love, Polly