Re: [lovingpurelove] Musical notes

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Joe,

      I'm looking forward to finding the site you have referred, but I did not locate it as #20 on the google search.  Could you send the url of the site?

      As far as the question about wrap message text, it is an option which is usually chosen so that lines do not extend too long, so a line length is chosen and then the text wraps automatically.