Musical notes

  • tinyguy392000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hello, my name is Joe. Something for all. Go to Google search & type
      in "How to pronounce musical notes", then go to #20 & schroll to &
      click the "Musical octave",-- Absolutly great, At the bottom of the
      musical octave is Resume part 11, highly educational, right brain
      left brain, highest levels of human consciousness, healing power of
      harminics, & on & on. Enjoy -- also what is wrap message text?
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi Joe,

        I'm looking forward to finding the site you have referred, but I did not locate it as #20 on the google search.  Could you send the url of the site?

        As far as the question about wrap message text, it is an option which is usually chosen so that lines do not extend too long, so a line length is chosen and then the text wraps automatically.
        Hello, my name is Joe. Something for all. Go to Google search & type
        in "How to pronounce musical notes", then go to #20 & schroll to &
        click the "Musical octave",-- Absolutly great, At the bottom of the
        musical octave is Resume part 11, highly educational, right brain
        left brain, highest levels of human consciousness, healing power of
        harminics, & on & on. Enjoy -- also what is wrap message text?

        Posting message to this list:

        ---