Text file dilemma

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      My attempts to upload an index using the text format is not working
      very well. If someone knows how to make a readable text file with
      columns, please contact me. Currently my base file is in a Works
      database format, of which I had hoped to sort in various ways and
      make into text files for our archives.

      Please contact me if you know how to accomplish this.

      Meanwhile, I will upload the Works database for those who can read
      that form.

      Thank you, Polly