Love Thoughts

  • ms Patti
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2000
      Isn't life wonderful?
      Filled with hope, warm hearts, and to know that this spirit within us
      is filled with every lasing bubbling love.
      Standing beneath a tree, looking up and feelings its power,
      love,while
      meditating for a moment brings such warmth, insights, and flowing
      stream of peacefulness that takes the breath away.
      Oh take my hand, let us walk and talk, skip, and jump, laugh and run
      over to the stream of water. Ah, now let us all take hands and pray
      for peace where there is violence, where there is sadness, where
      there
      is hate. Let's close our eyes for a moment and send out our love,
      yes
      send out our love to those that need to feel love.
      Let one of us come here everyday, yes everyday, to leave a love
      meditation for those out there that need it
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2000
        I couldn't agree with you more, Patti.

        I am hoping that all members here will feel free to post some message
        of love and upliftment, as each of us can always benefit from the
        kind thoughts of others.

        I'm sure we each have something within us that will please us all,
        once expressed. I urge everyone to let their voice flow lovingly
        from the heart.

        Don't we all love the stimulation of hearing words of sweetness,
        tenderness, and affection?

        Perhaps share a prayer, a short story, or words from a song.

        Thank you for being here.

        Love, Polly
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2000
          Spin around
          and around
          to Love
          and skip
          the heartbreak
          heartbreaks
          are for those
          made up
          of stone
          cold dark stone
          that fall
          and crumble
          too hard
          to cold
          But..
          But...
          Let us dance
          round and round
          and round
          we go
          to the pure
          innocent
          Love,
          filled with
          peace,
          delicate
          caring
          unquenchable
          beauty
          caring
          smiles
          whopping successes
          in the valley of pure love

          No! No!
          throw away ruthless
          anger
          don't come near
          with despair
          shrinking
          Love,
          tantalizes
          no hope

          Come full
          of laughter,
          smiles,
          truth,
          peace,
          hope,
          longing
          impeccable warmth
          No! No!
          Don't meet weariness
          he is just
          a tried old soul
          who has no faith
          no love
          empty
          and compelled to pain
          Come!
          Come!
          Don't worry
          Love is here
          beneath
          the spirit
          tree
          where life
          grows love,
          truth,
          and tall
          in spirit
          in innocent
          pure love.
          To hold, to have
          and to smile
          with the beauty
          in your eyes
          Love!
          Pure Love!

          Patti
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
            When I am still and quiet, I can hear the angels sing
            a song of love. The sweet, etherial music warms me
            body and soul. It is this song I would extend to
            comfort those whose hearts are weary or forlorn, to
            those whose spirits flag from too much reality, and to
            those of us who also choose to dream of a finer garden
            of peace and love where each of us come together in
            love and support. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
              Oh Karen, that was lovely!
              Here is another form me...

              go toward
              freedom;
              requesting,
              receiving,
              freedom to free this world
              from swallowing pain
              with all its endings,
              ecstatic times, and new beginnings,
              turned old
              shoved to the side.
              Yet even with shattered,
              troubled hearts,
              full of revolted shattered
              cold pain,
              one has
              the love within
              to keep, and hold
              and bless
              as each risk
              is taken
              as each hand is stretched out
              to offer the beauty of love
              which is pure and whole
              and blissful
              with all the lights
              bright and beautiful
              that fills the lonely
              heart
              full of wonder
              and yes,
              heart break
              comes hard and cruel
              as it whips, tears
              and throws
              it hard and wild
              against the wall
              Yet
              but when it is glowing
              and pure
              and oozing with innocent
              love
              keep it to your heart
              and don't abuse
              it
              never lying
              always honoring
              staying that way
              until the
              fleeting
              fears,
              lies,
              arrive
              to temp
              to call
              and with trembling,
              turns away
              reaches out to the broken heart
              to the pain
              to the wild
              turmoil of another heart ache

              So stay with the light
              speak of love
              to honor
              dance to the tune
              sing with all the heart
              and your love with
              stay forever
              within your hold

              Pattimari
              9/2000

              Patti
            • Karen Pennington
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2000
                I must apologize to all who've already read this; but
                I liked it so much, I just had to pass it on. Love &
                Hugs, Karen

                Instructions for Life in the New Millennium
                from the
                Dalai Lama:

                Take into account great love and great achievements
                involve great risk.

                When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

                Follow the three R's: Respect for self / Respect for
                others / Responsibility for all your actions.

                Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes a
                wonderful stroke of luck.

                Learn the rules so you know how to break them
                properly.

                Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

                When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
                steps to correct it.

                Spend some time alone every day.

                Open your arms to change but don't let go of your
                values.

                Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.

                Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older
                and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second
                time.

                A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
                your life.

                In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
                current situation. Don't bring up the past.

                Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
                immortality.

                Be gentle with the earth.

                Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

                Remember the best relationship is one in which your
                love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

                Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
                to get it.

                Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

                http://photos.yahoo.com/