Divine Energy

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000

          our heaven begun
          Joyful noise evermore

          Life is love, life is joy
          peacefully, blissfully sweet
          Sing with me in harmony
          As we go dancing down the streets.

          Polly
          ©copyright

          P.S. What fun to respond in rhyme! Polly

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000
            Dancing down the street
            in the light
            laughing and running
            giggling and loving
            yelling to all
            This is the street
            called Joy
            join in
            and sing the song
            of love

            Pattimari
            ©2000
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000
              This is lovely Patti. Now for my more nonsensical
              side. I don't know if you've heard the song, Who let
              the dogs out? Why this song caught my fancy I have not
              got the foggiest. The title is about the only thing I
              know about the song; but it has become a catch phrase
              around my house when we're playing and teasing each
              other about some oops thing we've done. We make a
              point; but we do it without offending each other.

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/
            • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 12, 2000
                Patti, we may live thousands of miles apart, but we're dancing down the
                same street!
                Love Ya,
                JoAnn

                http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
              • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 12, 2000
                  You got that right JoAnn, and not only dancing but laughing and singing too~
                  Pattimari
                • Karen Pennington
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 13, 2000
                    I agree totally with that. Anybody want to share which
                    beat their moving to? I'll start. It probably won't be
                    too hard to guess for me, though. It's Who Let The
                    Dogs Out? Woof, Woof-Woof, Woof. Love & Hugs to all,
                    Karen

                    http://photos.yahoo.com/