Re: [lovingpurelove] education

  • ay
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18 3:57 PM
      Thank you Ay.
      Very beautiful poetry.

      Also, I want to make sure you've received the information I sent to you.
      Please let me know.

      <<*>>Yes, I received your message, and thank you for your kindness, Polly.
      That was really awesome, so many angels, WOW!
      I was in Osaka for a while, and I am now reading slowly all the messages
      that came while I was away.
      Yours are very beautiful, the words are uplifting, and the stationery and
      music are cool too!

      Gentle Hugs,
      Adriana