To Share Angel Wisdom Message and The Daily Word Message for Today with All of You

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Calling all you special people here today:

      The Angel Wisdom words for today are: "Your Question."

      "An Angel Reminder: A question is a re-quest for information or a quest for an
      answer.

      "We all have our own questions of life, and we must learn to live with our
      questions, remaining alert for the information that will pull the pieces of our
      puzzle together. Your answers and the information you quest after will come to
      you in many interesting ways, especially with the angels active in your life.
      Each person you meet, each problem you encounter, and your everyday experiences
      of life hold answers to your request. The angels hold the answers to many of
      our questions, and their answers can surprise us when we discover them.

      "You have a question that is yours and yours alone. It is the question of your
      life and your purpose on earth. Don't be afraid to ask it. Look for answers in
      your dreams, in the beauty of the clouds, and wherever find books are sold.
      Play with information, live with your questions, let each new answer lead to a
      new question. If you do this, your mind will stay forever young.

      "An Angelic Reflection: I will never stop asking my questions."

      And the message for today from "The Daily Word" gives "Guidance" as the word for
      today. The affirmation or statement for today is: 'Attuned to the love of
      God, I make wise choices."

      Message for Today: "Because I am attuned to the love of God, I make the best
      possible decisions concerning myself and those who look to me for support and
      love. In an attitude of love, I let a Psalm encourage me in welcoming and fully
      experiencing this day:

      "'This is the day that the Lord has made...' Recognizing that today is a gift
      from God, I turn to my Creator for guidance. Whatever this new day may have in
      store for me, I know that the choices I make will be right because the love of
      God is guiding me.

      "'Let us rejoice and be glad in it.' Eternally enfolded in the love of God, I
      am grateful that the Creator of all that is, was, and ever will be is with me.
      When the day ends, I will sleep peacefully and then awake rested and ready for a
      new day.

      "'This is the day that the Lord has made;
      'let us rejoice and be glad in it.'-----Psalm 118.24."

      Once again, beautiful words from both the angels and The Daily Word for today,
      words that we all need to take to heart.

      Have a wonderful and special day.
      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the