AA Michael/Carolyn Ann O'Riley "The Crisis Was A Gift" 01Feb04 (fwd)

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Calling all you special people yet again:

      I was thinking a few days ago that maybe my computer problems had caused me to
      miss these messages lately, so I am very glad this one was able to get through
      my problems and get into my mail box today. I always enjoy these Archangel
      Michael messages immensely, so I hope at least some of you do, too.

      As with all my messages, if you do not want to read this message or if it is
      just not your 'cup of tea', please delete it, with my blessings.

      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      presence of God and His angels in
      your life.