POWER MESSAGE 3 FEBRUARY 2004 - SHUT UP ALREADY

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      WHITE GALACTIC WORLD - BRIDGER

      I HARMONISE IN ORDER TO EQUALIZE
      MODELING OPPORTUNITY
      I SEAL THE STORE OF DEATH
      WITH THE GALACTIC TONE OF INTEGRITY
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF HEART

      Music Is: Come Lord

      http://d21c.com/dolphinsdream/quietude.html

       CREATIVITY

      East – Yellow

      Your creativity is like a story; it needs a voice, a way to be heard in the world. Creativity has moved into your hut. Creativity is part of your future life. People think that creativity is like stories that are outside them, like truth or power. But it inhabits you like your own life force, and it animates your being. Creativity is within the crystal palace of your mind. You are about to go on a long journey. It is called your life. You will learn to heal the evil forces of darkness. You are a warrior of the fight against ignorance. The dark sorcerers in life are created within each of us when we live a life of unexpressed creativity, when we live someone else’s truth and not our own. Define your own creativity and live that creativity in the world.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled CRYSTAL PALACE. The pagoda is a symbol for the creative self. It is open to allow for the openness of mind. If the pagoda were your physical body, the crystal would symbolize your spine, the conduit for your energy. The crane is the guardian of happiness and longevity on your pathway to eternal creativity. The snowy mountains symbolize the higher state of consciousness required for true creativity.

      Creativity is a teaching of the east, because it takes strength to delve into the deepest part of your spirit and then to delve into the deepest part of your spirit and then to manifest the truth that you find there.

      Jags Comment
      When we decide to live in truth we have to be prepared to be reminded of our responsibilities. Sometimes the reminder will be gentle some times it will be pointed. Last night in my meditation i was sending love to a situation I want and need resolved and my Aboriginal Spirit Guide came to me with a stern instruction. "SHUT UP ALREADY you have turned the problem over to us now let us handle it for you". Wow was I told!!!. Later my friend who lives quiet some distance from me  received  the same message but in  a much gentler way. FAITH and TRUST and LETTING GO. So easy to write and share with others but on a Daily basis when we are anxious and want things to happen we "just have to interfere" with the Divine no matter how much we are evolved and ascended. So suitably chastised I released and let go.
      Today my Friends my question to you is
      WHAT ARE YOU REFUSING TO LET GO?
      DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN DIVINE ONENESS?
      IF YOU HAVE TURNED A CHALLENGE OVER TO THE DIVINE
      ALLOW THE DIVINE TO HANDLE IT
      AND
      SHUT UP ALREADY

      Sams Antesian Thought

      REVERSING THE NEGATIVE

                  The simplest form of prayer treatment is to “reverse the thought.” This means that when a thought of lack comes to mind we should instantly mentally say, There is no lack in the kingdom of God and I am right there, right now! Anything we think, say or do three times establishes a habit groove in the nervous system. We are victims of our own bad habits, but we also are beneficiaries of our own good habits. We cannot function outside of natural laws and habit patterns, but we can definitely build new response patterns into our bodies, and our personality with our prayer life, which is our thoughts. ROBERT HALL said, “Prayer serves as an edge and border to preserve the web of life from unraveling.”

      Then from Lisa (Spiritually Speaking) just as I start this message

      Learn to Let Go

      For those who have mastered serenity, fifteen seconds ago is ancient history. They realize that once something is over, it is over regardless of whether it has been over for many years or for a relatively short time. It is understandable that it can take different people varying amounts of time until they are able to let things go. But the goal should be to let go of what is over and done with. In truth it is gone whether or not you let it. It is just a question of the degree of emotional mastery that you will have. Regardless of where you are at this moment, you can always improve on your ability to let things go as soon as they are gone.

      (From Rabbi Pliskin’s book, Serenity, p.51)

      An Apology

      I have been asked if I can send the midis separately and I have to say at the moment I do not have the resources to do so. As much as is possible i include the link where the Midi is located to allow visiting the site and downloading

      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html