To Share Angel Wisdom Message and The Daily Word Message for Today with All of You

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello all you wonderful people once again:

      The Angel Wisdom word to think about today is "Polite."

      "An Angel Reminder: Politeness can be a power tool."

      "Polite behavior means acting in a way that is courteous, refined, and shows
      good manners. We can use politeness at those very times we feel like being the
      opposite to deflect an otherwise message situation. When you find yourself
      with a person who rubs you the wrong way or who lives life in a way that repels
      you, try being extremely polite. It may feel uncomfortable at first, but the
      more you practice and see the amazing results, the more fun you will having
      doing your polite act. The power comes in keeping the situation light and
      considerate no matter what happens---and who could fault you for that? The
      angels truly enjoy polite actions, and they will always provide a little extra
      humor when needed. If being polite feels phony to you, remember that you will
      have plenty of opportunities to be your real self around the real people you
      adore. If you try politeness and it seems to fail, use the next best
      thing---your feet--and walk away.

      "Next time you find yourself around people who are less than pleasant, practice
      being polite. If an issue comes up that is contentious, simply agree. if
      someone throws you an insult, catch it and say thank you; then offer a cup of
      tea. Remember that killing with kindness, in the long run, will make you feel
      much better than uttering a sarcastic or angry remark that brings only fleeting
      relief. Ask the angels to help you have fun in all situations, regardless of
      who is there.

      "An Angelic Reflection: In a situation that feels out of control because of the
      behavior of others, I can be truest to myself by blocking negative energy with
      the power of politeness."

      And for the message from 'The Daily Word' for today, the words for today are:
      "My Imprint". And the positive statement or affirmation for today is: "I
      dedicate my hands, my heart, and my mind to enhancing life."

      Today's Messages:

      "I leave my imprint on everything I do. My desire is to always express wisdom,
      peace, strength, and all my God-given inner qualities with others.

      "My work---whether a full-time, part-time, or volunteer position---is a way i
      share the attributes of God's spirit within me. I dedicate the work of my
      hands. heart, and mind to whatever enhances my life as well as the lives of
      others.

      "I may not immediately know the full effect that my imprint is making on my
      world, but I know I do make one. My aspiration is to touch the lives of others
      in positive, life-enriching ways. As I do, I experience the fulfillment of my
      soul.

      "'Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us,
      'and prosper for us the work of our hands.'----Psalm 90:17"

      Well, once again for me, these are wonderful words from the angels as well as
      from God today, and most definitely have given me a lot of good for thought.

      Have a very special and wonderful
      day; may your life always be touched
      by love and may you always feel the
      presence of God and His angels in
      your life.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • angelpjg1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Calling all you special people here today:

        The Angel Wisdom words for today are: "Your Question."

        "An Angel Reminder: A question is a re-quest for information or a quest for an
        answer.

        "We all have our own questions of life, and we must learn to live with our
        questions, remaining alert for the information that will pull the pieces of our
        puzzle together. Your answers and the information you quest after will come to
        you in many interesting ways, especially with the angels active in your life.
        Each person you meet, each problem you encounter, and your everyday experiences
        of life hold answers to your request. The angels hold the answers to many of
        our questions, and their answers can surprise us when we discover them.

        "You have a question that is yours and yours alone. It is the question of your
        life and your purpose on earth. Don't be afraid to ask it. Look for answers in
        your dreams, in the beauty of the clouds, and wherever find books are sold.
        Play with information, live with your questions, let each new answer lead to a
        new question. If you do this, your mind will stay forever young.

        "An Angelic Reflection: I will never stop asking my questions."

        And the message for today from "The Daily Word" gives "Guidance" as the word for
        today. The affirmation or statement for today is: 'Attuned to the love of
        God, I make wise choices."

        Message for Today: "Because I am attuned to the love of God, I make the best
        possible decisions concerning myself and those who look to me for support and
        love. In an attitude of love, I let a Psalm encourage me in welcoming and fully
        experiencing this day:

        "'This is the day that the Lord has made...' Recognizing that today is a gift
        from God, I turn to my Creator for guidance. Whatever this new day may have in
        store for me, I know that the choices I make will be right because the love of
        God is guiding me.

        "'Let us rejoice and be glad in it.' Eternally enfolded in the love of God, I
        am grateful that the Creator of all that is, was, and ever will be is with me.
        When the day ends, I will sleep peacefully and then awake rested and ready for a
        new day.

        "'This is the day that the Lord has made;
        'let us rejoice and be glad in it.'-----Psalm 118.24."

        Once again, beautiful words from both the angels and The Daily Word for today,
        words that we all need to take to heart.

        Have a wonderful and special day.