Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: [SophiasRealm] Check out A Knock on the Duir

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Thanks so much for extending the opportunity to view this wondrous movie
      - I felt every molecule in my body dance, sing, paint, draw, and
      fly...and I still feel like I'm flying!!!! even as I type on this
      computer at my temp job in a large corporation. I'm able to fly!!

      A great feeling for a Monday morning as I was fighting my way through
      feelings of oppression and effects of a sky filled with massive
      chemtrails going so brazenly in all directions. Well, if they can, so
      can I...and I can go further and more powerfully!!

      Thanks again, Gaele, I'm feeling freer.............

      to soar with the angels and you all!!!

      Susan xoxoxoxo
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        Just wonderful and marvelous Susan. Keep your love, wings, and
        imagination just soaring all the day long, and into sweet dreams
        tonight. ~~ All she wants to do is dance, and make romance. ~~
        Keeping love and beauty alive and well...Love, Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Manning"
        <MANNINS@w...> wrote:
        > Thanks so much for extending the opportunity to view this wondrous
        movie
        > - I felt every molecule in my body dance, sing, paint, draw, and
        > fly...and I still feel like I'm flying!!!! even as I type on this
        > computer at my temp job in a large corporation. I'm able to fly!!
        >
        > A great feeling for a Monday morning as I was fighting my way
        through
        > feelings of oppression and effects of a sky filled with massive
        > chemtrails going so brazenly in all directions. Well, if they
        can, so
        > can I...and I can go further and more powerfully!!
        >
        > Thanks again, Gaele, I'm feeling freer.............
        >
        > to soar with the angels and you all!!!
        >
        > Susan xoxoxoxo
      • omahhung
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
          Oh!!! How Exquisite!!  I have only just seen this!!! Absolutely Gorgeous :D

          Thanks Gaele :)

          with Appreciation,
          Irena Lotus

        • Gaele Arnott
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
            you're welcome, Irena. I did enjoy it as well
            Gaele
            Oh!!! How Exquisite!!  I have only just seen this!!! Absolutely Gorgeous :D

            Thanks Gaele :)

            with Appreciation,
            Irena Lotus

            Posting message to this list: