RE: << lovingpurelove >> < > Re: Welcome back, Jeremy

  • Jeremy Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Namaste Dearest Janice, Patti and All,

      Janice, Im so happy for the new addition to your family! Mazel Tov!!! You are very blessed. <G> Thank you for the sweet welcome. I appreciate it deeply.

      Patti, I understand about the computer problems. Please take your time. There is not much more aggravating to me than computer problems. Ugh.
      <G>

      Love & Blessings To All,

      Jeremy

      Standing on the bare ground, -- my head bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, -- all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God. The name of the nearest friend sounds then foreign and accidental: to be brothers, to be acquaintances, -- master or servant, is then a trifle and a disturbance. I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Authors Website: