Simply the present moment -14/2004

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 3:38 PM
      Simply the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily by Gaele Arnott
      Imagine thought as a bubble which floats and rises, joins with other bubbles, bursts and rejoins. It is separate but also one big bubble at the same time as hundreds of smaller bubbles. The bubble has all the spectrums of colour, and if you bring to the equation the feelings from your ear, the bubble has sound. It is etheric, but has form. The bubble has shape. The shape of a circle or some other shape? How did your imagination allow the bubble to be? Is imagination confined by belief systems? Let yourself become a multi-dimensional thinker and all possibilities are realities.

      Once you have practised with this simple concept of the bubble, it is an easy step to move into all life as a parallel reality. Detach yourself from the bubble and view each aspect of yourself as a separate being. Yet you know you are only in ONE physical form.
      So you are separate but ONE.

      excerpt from Essays of the Soul (c) 1997 Gaele Arnott

      midi playing is - I'm forever Blowing Bubbles
      if you would like this midi please email me at

      Evolution is a leap in Consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html