POWER MESSAGE 2 FEBRUARY 2004

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      RED RESONANT SERPENT

      I CHANNEL IN ORDER TO SURVIVE
      INSPIRING INSTINCT
      I SEAL THE STORE OF LIFE FORCE
      WITH THE RESONANT TONE OF ATTUNEMENT
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF NAVIGATION
      I AM A GALACTIC ACTIVATION PORTAL..........ENTER ME

      Music is: My Heart will go on (Celine Dion from the Movie Titanic)

      31 INDIVIDUALITY

      North – White

      When a Shield Carrier reaches the top of the mountain, she never seeks approval, because approval is based on doubt.

      Your strength and wisdom are celebrated in your unique ability to

      view the experience of life with new vision.

      Power lies in individuality and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes

      and not

      through the eyes of another.

      To be in power, you must take your power and exist within your own individuality.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled Meeting the Members of the Board. People are so stuck in their ruts of everyday life that anyone with unusual ideas cannot be accepted. The Native American chieftain in full ceremonial dress is considered a freak in this civilized setting in which the men are speaking of architecture and building a city. What the board members don’t understand is that the chieftain is a great individual in his own culture and he might have the answers to survival that all of us need and so many of us are afraid to hear. We are afraid because the answers may come out of the unknown, out of something that is unfamiliar to us. Because it is unfamiliar, we do not understand I: therefore, we feel the need to destroy it. That is our tragedy.

      To be in power, you must first be an individual.

      This is a North card because individuality takes strength and wisdom, the teachings of the north.

      Jags Comment

      This message keeps returning to us. As you know by now I do not take cards until the deck is exhausted, I am given the card for the day. So we are being reminded again and again about being true to ourselves.The importance of our TRUTH is becoming more and more important in a world where all around us are living in FEAR. As I searched for appropriate music I "HAD" to use Celine Dion's "My Heart will go on" as that is what individuality is about to me. For those who remember the Movie when the "Heroine" was in the Water the man she loved had ONE WORD FOR HER before he slipped under the frozen waters "SURVIVE" and she did. She was true to herself and SURVIVED and she was found by the life boats because she kept that word "SURVIVE" in her heart and remained TRUE to it and herself. The story I shared last night (for me) about the "WISH GRANTING TREE" inside us is so meaningful and appropriate for us to reflect on as we start February. Be careful what you wish for as that is exactly  what you will get.
      The Buddhist Nun detained by (US) Homeland Security (who "Manage Security in FEAR) is AN INDIVIDUAL.
      How sad to see the sole SUPERPOWER griped by FEAR. Without GUNS or EVEN action just the Threat of ACTION causes Flight Cancellations, arrests and MORE. The Most POWERFUL COUNTRY in the WORLD is like the BOARD MEMBERS in today's PAINTING. They are afraid of the Native who actually HAS THE ANSWERS to their FEARS.
      In the story last night the man thought the worst that could happen was a tiger would eat him and it happened (someone joked about me being Jaguar - also a BIG CAT). Do you look at life with that view - The worst that can happen and then it does.

      Remember to WISH and BELIEVE for THE BEST FOR YOU ALWAYS and you will get it.

      Sams Antesian Thought

      GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION

                  I am Divinely guided and protected at all times and nothing can hurt me or cause me to deviate from my true course. When we hold our beliefs steady in those thoughts we are truly guided into the best course for our lives and protected from error, negativity and harm. The idea is that when we know that we are guided, we will be guided and when we know that we are protected we will be protected. It is good to stop briefly before starting each day to confirm that we indeed, are protected and guided. As we continue to look within to our inner direction we come to know who we are, and why we’re here and where we are going. Our life has purpose and meaning and we are here to live, and we become determined to express ourselves freely and fully. We become free from all fear, we have a strong and vital faith which makes us whole. There is nothing we cannot do — nothing we cannot be — when we set our true course and follow it. Divine Mind tells us where to go and what to do and takes care of our every step along the way. MARGARET DRABBLE wrote, “When nothing is sure, everything is possible.”

      GUAN YINS BLESSING

      May the peace of God be upon us always.
      May the love of God be in our Hearts always
      May the light of God be in our soul always.
      May the wisdom of God be in our mind always.
      May the virtue and purity of God Be in our Feelings always.
      May the strength and vitality Of God be
      manifest in our Body and the clothes we wear.
      May the Grace of God be in our Worship
      May the talents and Genius of God be
      manifest through our senses.
      May the fullness of the victory  of our
      God plan be  manifest through our souls
      and the close of our earth life
      May we see the love and beauty that is
      in us and find our destiny

      OM MANI PADME HUM

      Love to you all
      YOU ARE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE
      I KNOW IT, I FEEL IT, I BELIEVE IT
      JAG
      (Ps the last the days at the end of my message I have included a Meditation that I personally use every day. I Read them OUT LOUD so I "PROGRAM" myself for the Day)

      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html