To Share Angel Wisdom Message and The Daily Word Message for Today

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
      Calling all you special friends here today once again:

      The Angel Wisdom word to remember today is "Contentment."

      "An Angel Reminder: Things can always be worse."

      "The angels define contentment as follows: A man loses his paycheck and say,
      "Thank God I still have my job." He loses his job and says, "Thank God for my
      home, which is paid for." He loses his home and says, "Thank god for my
      wonderful wife." He loses his wife and says, "Thank God for the time we had
      together." He loses a leg and say, "Thank God I am still alive." He loses the
      other leg and says, "Thank God I am still alive." He dies in his sleep and
      says, "Thank God I died in peace." That, my friend, is contentment.

      "What are some of the things you are contented with in your life? What are some
      of the blessings that you haven't noticed? Notice what happens when you start
      taking some time each day to simply be contented just as you are."

      "An Angelic Reflection: I know that while I strive for greater joy, I can still
      be happy with what I already have."

      Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to live your life like this man? One thing
      for sure is that you would never be bothered by stress because nothing would
      bother you or ruffle your feathers. Because of who I am and what I know about
      myself, I don't think it would ever be possible for me to be like him, but I
      begin forcing myself to be content with what I have instead of always wanting
      more stuff, or better stuff or different stuff. If I start practicing this
      belief daily, eventually it will become something I do without thinking,
      something I do out of habit. And that would be a very good thing.

      For the message from The Daily Word for today, the words to remember are "Light
      Within."

      And the thought or affirmation for today is: "The light of God within me and
      around me brightens my world."

      Today's Message: "Looking at stars and galaxies through a telescope, I know
      that no matter the distance that seems to separate us, I share a vital
      connection with all I see. The same light of God that created the vast universe
      not only created me but also shines within me.

      "Just as the sun's brightens everything it touches, so, to, does the light of
      God within me and around me brighten my mind and everything in my world. Such a
      sacred light is so powerful that it cannot be contained. It is divine wisdom
      that radiates from me and adds meaning and purpose to whatever I express and
      experience.

      "Filled with the radiant light of God, I am a conduit for understanding that
      brings peace and love, compassion and patience to all my interactions with
      others.

      "'Yours is the day, yours also the night;
      'you established the luminaries and the sun.'
      -----Psalm 74:16"

      There is one more thing I wish to share with all of you today. In the Daily
      Word booklet each month, there is always some kind of prayer or affirmation for
      the month inside. Last month I sort of forgot about it, but when I put the book
      aside today, I found this prayer there and it is just so wonderful that I could
      not resist sharing it with all of you:

      "Dear God, in this sacred moment of reflection,
      I release any negative thought, and enter into
      Your gentle, loving presence. Your life is
      established in me now, as health and wholeness,
      peace and prosperity."

      Again, to everyone, have a a very special and
      wonderful day: may your live continue to be
      be touched by love and may you always feel the
      presence of God and His angels in your life.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • angelpjg1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2004
        Calling all my wonderful friends once again today:

        The Angel Wisdom words to ponder on today are: "Taking Care of Our Own."

        "An Angel Reminder: The angels take care of their own.

        "One question often raised in value clarification classes is, if you had to
        choose who is going to be saved from a fatal accident and you were given three
        choices, what would you do? One, you could save an entire airplane full of five
        hundred people, you don't know who live halfway around he world; two, you could
        save a bus load of twenty people from a nearby community, whom you probably
        don't know; and, three, you could save a car with the father of a family that
        you know well. Of course, this is just speculation, and it is designed to be a
        dilemma. However, most people choose the airplane because it involves the most
        lives being saved. There is really no correct answer, but the answer that is
        chosen least often is the man in his car. Choosing to save the father would
        mean we are taking care of our own. And if each of us took care of our own, the
        quality of life would improve tremendously, and lived would really be more
        cherished.

        "A cliche' circulating these days says, 'Think globally and act locally.' We
        could use this to think about the above dilemma. What do you think is right in
        the above example? Do you take care of your own? It may not be glamorous,
        especially if the people close to you are not always your favorites. Know who
        makes up your own and take care of them first. The angels do not march away
        from us if there is a bigger event happening when we need them; the angels
        always take care of their own.

        "An Angelic Reflection: I will recognize where I am needed most, I will look
        beyond popular thought or numbers and look for ways I can improve the quality of
        life in my own backyard."

        And for the message from The Daily Word for today, the words to contemplate on
        are: "In the Now." And the statement or affirmation for the day is: "Fully
        aware of this present moment, I find peace."

        Today's Message: "In the precise moments when I am laughing out loud, I am not
        thinking about the past and certainly am not worrying about the future. In such
        moments, I am fully invested in the now---in the present moment.

        "I can also be in the now by taking a rest from the mental noise of anxious
        thoughts and feelings and just letting myself 'b.' I enter into a state of
        being where there are no problems nor challenges---only Peace.

        "In the now, I am aware of God's presence within and around me, and I really am
        at peace. In this now moment, I am connecting with the source of all wisdom.
        Abandoning concerns to God, I trust that all details will be taken care of.
        Knowing what is mine to express, I 'go with the flow.'

        "In the now, I am fully aware of God and of the peace of God that resonates
        within me.

        "'Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts .... And be
        thankful.'---Colossians 3:15"

        Again, beautiful words today from both of these great sources of wisdom.
        --
        May your life always be touched by

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 11, 2004
          Calling all my special friends here once again today:

          The Angel Wisdom word to think about today is 'Quality.'

          "An Angel Reminder: The sucker born every minute is the sucker who believes
          that there is a sucker born every minute.

          "P. T. Barnum thought he had a finger on the pulse of the human psyche when he
          made his famous observation about a sucker being born every minute. And so he
          created a world that confirmed his beliefs. He gave what he assumed was a
          stupid public the "greatest show on earth,' and he laughed at their gullibility.
          The Barnum approach to the public lives on in today's media, which decrees that
          people want sensationalism, not quality, and which subsequently dishes out huge
          portions of tastelessness and mediocrity. But the truth is that quality can and
          does prevail, that when people are given the best, they will respond to it and
          uplift their level of awareness accordingly. The angels choose to see people as
          seekers rather than suckers, and they will always help us connect to our higher
          natures.

          "What is your attitude toward quality? Do you demand the best from and for
          yourself and others? Or do you sometimes take the easy way out, sacrificing
          quality for quick-fix mediocrity?

          "An Angelic Reflection: I seek from and give to the world the best that is in
          me."

          When I looked at The Daily Word for today, I discovered that somehow I missed
          the information for yesterday, so I must have either forgotten to send Monday's
          on Monday or sent it twice. Whatever happened, this message got missed, and
          while I am not going to share it today because these messages are set up daily,
          I am going to share a special affirmation from that message with you because it
          was so beautiful and resonated so strongly with me. It goes like this and is
          associated with Comfort: "Silently I affirm: I am in the presence of pure
          Being. Lingering in the silence, I let the truth of my sacred connection with
          God fill and enfold me. Any heaviness of heart has been lifted from me. I am
          now comforted and at peace." I plan to use this affirmation from now on, any
          time I am in great need of comfort.

          To everyone here who is of a different faith or different belief system and sees
          God in a different way, maybe even as a she, this is to let you know that God,
          in this context or in any context I share messages is always God, just as you
          deem him or her to be and whoever or whatever God is to each of you. Some
          people do not believe in God but just in a higher power and that is fine, too.
          I am not trying to force my belief system on anyone; I am just trying to share
          messages with all of you that will hopefully give you some food for thought and
          enable your days to be just a little better.

          And now for the Daily Word message for today, it deals with: "Eternal Unity."
          And the affirmation and statement for today is: "God loves me for all
          eternity."

          Today's Message: "I am a spiritual being united with God for all eternity.
          Aware of this eternal bound, I participate in a sacred, trusting relationship
          with my Creator.

          "God's love is life and power t hat enliven and sustain me. Yet this unity of
          Spirit moves beyond the physical realm of life to encompass all eternity. God's
          time never runs out; God and I are forever one,

          "God loves me. Just repeating an affirmation of these three simple, powerful
          words welcomes me to a homecoming in which I am fully aware that I am in God's
          presence. Here is where I am meant to be, and it is in in this Holy Presence
          that I find true tranquility.

          "I am loved by God is an affirmation that opens the window of my soul so that I
          receive peace, joy, and comfort. I share an eternal bond with my Creator in
          which I am continually blessed by love.

          "'In God I trust; I am not afraid.'---Psalm 56:11"

          To each of you, have a very special and
          wonderful afternoon, evening and night.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16, 2004
            Hello all of you wonderful people once again:

            The angel wisdom word for today is "Forgiveness."

            "An Angel Reminder: Forgive yourself and you will forgive others; forgive
            others and others will forgive you.

            "A pithy soul once observed: "I bury any hatchets, but I never forget where
            they are buried!" The angels want us to know that we don't have to forget in
            order to forgive. Instead, they urge us to release our awareness to what has
            been done to us and to increase our awareness so that we don't allow it ti
            happen again. Of course, because forgiveness always involves the release of the
            energy-draining emotions of anger, hurt, and revenge, it is ultimately for our
            own benefit. When we hope for a positive response from someone who has hurt us,
            we risk further response from someone who has hurt us, we risk further attaching
            ourselves to them. When we truly practice forgiveness, we simply let go---of
            our indignation, of the other person, even of our desire to control the
            situation. In so doing, we join the divine cleanup brigade, helping the angels
            to keep our lives free of the litter of bitterness and the sludge of grudge so
            that a clear river of happiness and peace can flow through us.

            "Think of a hurt you have experienced that seems to plague you. Ask the angels
            to help you release your attachment to being right, and to help you forgive this
            person and move on. If you don't feel immediately forgiving, don't worry. Just
            let go, and let the angels do the rest.

            "An Angelic Reflection: Forgiveness is the surest route to the inner peace the
            angels want for me."

            And now for the word from The Daily Word for today, the words to think about for
            today are the wonderful words: "Let Go, Let God."

            And the statement or affirmation for today is: "Entrusting God with my highest
            happiness, I am at peace."

            Today's Message: "When I give a problem to God for an answer, I am gratefully
            surrendering my need to control the situation. I am free to stop putting energy
            into worrying and to begin joyfully anticipating a good result. With a renewed
            sense of peace, I feel lighter and more joyful.

            "'Let go, let God' doesn't mean that I give up on myself but that I give up on
            worry as I give my challenges to God. It doesn't mean that I settle for less
            but that I settle for only the best, and that is exactly what God has for me.

            "I give my attention to the good feelings or qualities I want to experience, but
            I am willing to let the form of my good take the shape that God intends for me.
            I entrust God with my highest happiness, and I am at peace.

            "'Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will
            give you rest.'---Matthew 11:28"

            I hope these words resonate with all of you as they did with me because these
            two thoughts: forgiveness and 'Let Go, Let God, are two things I try to
            remember to do many times a day, every day of my life.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2004
              Calling all of you special people once again:

              The angel wisdom word to think of today is: "Shrine."

              "An Angel Reminder: An angel shrine can focus attention so that each time you
              see it, you are reminded of how much the angels love and help you.

              "A shrine is a hallowed place with a special association. Many of us have
              shrines in our homes without even realizing it. Do you have a special place
              where you collect things, such as family pictures, that remind you of a special
              association? Some of us have intentional shrines devoted to a great teacher.
              Shrines are places of focus, they may be as large as a cathedral or as small as
              a picture. The important part of the shrine is its special association, t hat
              which makes it sacred to us. Many people who are living in angel consciousness
              create special shrines to remind them of the angels.

              "Creating a shrine is fin and a good way to use your imagination. Think of some
              items that hold a special meaning for you. Find a place in your home where you
              could display these items in an interesting and inspiring way. A bookshelf,
              dresser top, small round table, whatnot shelf, and even a windowsill can house a
              shrine. Have a ceremony to honor your shrine. Light a candle and invite the
              angels in to enjoy the energy you create with them.

              "An Angelic Reflection: I have a special association with the angels, and I
              have made a shrine in my heart to honor their love."

              The Daily Word for today is one of my very favorite words to think about:
              "Prosperity."

              And the statement or affirmation for today is: "Divine love enriches all that I
              am and all that I experience."

              Today's Message: "I don't measure my prosperity by what I have accumulated but
              by how freely I circulate the good that comes to me. I am prosperous because I
              give and receive freely. With no anxiety about how much money is going out or
              coming in to distract me, I trust in the flow of divine love.

              "Love is coming to me and through me to enrich my life and the lives of others.
              I affirm: Divine love blesses and multiplies all that I have, all that I give,
              and all that I receive. How good it is to contemplate the blessings of both
              giving and receiving.

              "Divine love in whatever form it takes enriches all that I am and all that I
              experience. I maintain a consciousness of prosperity by being willing to give
              and receive love from an attitude of thanksgiving.

              "'The measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given
              you.'---Mark 4:24"

              Wonderful words from both resources today. Because I still have not completely
              finished remodeling my house and putting things where I want them because of
              space constraints, I still have not made an angel shrine in my home, but one o
              these days, I am going to do just that. And the affirmations about prosperity
              are some that we say in church a lot and some that mean very much to me. So my
              wish is that maybe some of you will find some inspiration in these words for
              today, just as I did.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 20, 2004
                Calling all of you wonderful, special people here today:

                The angel wisdom word for today is "Blame." I find this a very interesting word
                to think about because so many people I have known in my life tend to use that
                word very often, especially when it comes to blaming others for their problems
                or happenings in their lives.

                "An Angel Reminder: Blame achieves NO purpose in the eyes of the angels.

                Message for Today: "Often we are tempted to look for blame when something
                happens that we don't like. But what good ever came out of blame, really? When
                we blame the government for society's many ills, does this solve the problems?
                Could it ever really be fair to blame other people for our own unhappiness, when
                all they are doing is living their own lives? The angels promote a life free
                from blame. This means neither pointing a finger nor taking on blame yourself,
                which is a largely discouraging and unproductive pastime. Blame is intimately

                related to another useless and completely nonangelic activity: guilt which is
                associated with many things in our lives. The angels encourage us instead to
                take responsibility for our own happiness or unhappiness or for ourselves
                period. If things aren't going right in our lives, we can 'take the bull by the
                horns' and use our own ingenuity to change the situation, all by ourselves. If
                we have done something wrong or have hurt someone else, either intentionally or
                unintentionally, we can take full responsibility for our actions, not only in
                the sense of owning up to them, but also in trying to understand what motivated
                us in the first place as well as how we can learn from this experience.

                "The angels regard blamers the way way we viewed tattle tales in grade
                school--as
                totally annoying. And since we wouldn't want to annoy the angels, the next time
                you feel the urge to place blame, try promoting understanding and right action
                instead. You will really be amazed at how productive your observations will
                soon become.

                "An Angelic Reflection: In my life, the natural antidotes to blame and guilt
                are awareness and understanding."

                What a wonderful way to look at guilt, with great reasons to make us want to
                avoid it, at all costs.

                And now for The Daily Word for today, today's word to think about is: "Joy."

                The statement or affirmation for today is: "The joy of God's spirit within
                uplifts me and carries me forward."

                Today's Message: "The example of how a person views a glass as either half
                empty or half full reminds me that my outlook on life is up to me. I can choose
                to look at things in a negative light, or I can choose to find the good in all
                situations. I choose the good, which fills my life with a joy in living.

                "Thee may be times, however, when I do not feel like smiling or laughing, but
                the joy of God's spirit within uplifts me and carries me forward.

                "Guided by Spirit, I have an expectancy of joy and invite it into my life. By
                remaining optimistic about the future and looking for the good in all events
                that are happening now, no matter what they are, I open the way to living my
                life with a gladness of spirit.

                "'Blessed be His glorious name forever;
                'may His glory fill the whole earth.
                'Amen and Amen.'---Psalm 72:19"

                Once again, I found great food for thought in this Daily Word message as I did
                in the Celestial Wisdom Message for today. I just that these messages spoke to
                some of you, too.

                To each of you special and wonderful people, have a wonderful, joyous,
                peace-filled afternoon, evening and night.

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 21, 2004
                  Calling all of you very special earth angel friends once again:

                  The Angel Wisdom word for today is: "Light."

                  "An Angel Reminder: Let your life be like an angel food cake--sweet and light.

                  "The angels are depicted as Beings of Light, which is appropriate on several
                  levels. Their shining halos are symbolic of heaven, a place of total Light,
                  where the bliss of truth reigns and darkness cannot enter. They radiate the
                  Light of Divine Love and Wisdom, illuminating our consciousness and bringing us
                  enlightenment. They are also light in the sense that they are weightless, free
                  spirits that soar without effort to all regions of the Universe. And they
                  maintain an attitude of lightheartedness, bringing humor and delight into our
                  lives, teaching us that God is not only Love, but is also Joy.

                  "Reflect upon the multileveled meanings of the word Light. How can you become
                  more like the angels, bringing the Light of Love and Understanding to others,
                  replacing the heavy burdens of worry and negativity with the freeing
                  consciousness of Hope and Trust, scattering seeds of laughter and
                  lightheartedness wherever you go?

                  "An Angelic Reflection: Like the angels, I too am a Being of Light."

                  What great thoughts and ideas about bringing Light into our lives we are being
                  given today.

                  And now for The Daily Word message for today, the words to think about and
                  contemplate on today are: "Living Boldly."

                  And the statement or affirmation for today is: "I live and speak by truth
                  boldly, trusting in God's plan of Good."

                  Today's Message: "I live and speak my truth boldly, yet compassionately, with
                  spiritual authority. I am gentle in my expression of my beliefs, but I do not
                  apologize for them. I stand behind my choices and my values, because they are
                  grounded in my understanding of truth.

                  "I may find inspiration from a spiritual teacher, a book, or some other source,
                  but ultimately I don't depend on anything outside myself. My spiritual
                  authority is my God within.

                  "I make my decisions based on love, not on fear. I consider, "What is the best
                  that can happen?" instead of, "What is the worst that can happen?" Because I
                  know I am safe in God wherever I am, I go through each day, boldly and
                  confidently, trusting in God's plan of good."

                  "'When they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was
                  shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the words of God
                  with boldness.'---Acts 4:31"

                  Once again, wonderful words from The Daily Word for today. I am still trying to
                  see things more positively every day rather than negatively, but this is still
                  something I am fighting with daily. When you have tended to be negative and see
                  the glass as half empty instead of half full all your life, doing a 180 shift is
                  sometimes very hard to do, at least it is for me. But I am getting better with
                  each passing day, and messages like this really help me out along the way.