POSITIVE CLUB FREE E BOOKS

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      There was once a weary traveler who sat down to rest in the shade of a tree. He did not know that the tree he rested upon was a magic tree. It is called " The Wish-Granting Tree." Seated on the hard ground, he thought how pleasant it would be if he can sleep in a soft bed. Instantly, a bed appeared before him. Astonished, the man immediately climbed onto the bed. Then, he thought that it would be nice if there would be a beautiful young girl beside him who would massage his sore legs. At that moment, a young girl appeared before him and began massaging him. "I'm so hungry," the man said to himself. "Having something to eat now would be a great pleasure." Instantly, a table appeared with delicious foods. The man rejoiced and began eating and drinking to his heart's content. His head spun a little and his eyelids grew heavy as the wine took effect. He stretched himself and was thinking about the wonderful events that took place on that extraordinary day. "I'll sleep for an hour or two," he thought. "The worst that could happen would be if a tiger wandered by while I'm asleep." Instantly a tiger appeared and devoured the poor man. You have a magic tree inside you, waiting to grant your wishes. But be careful! The same tree can also make your negative thoughts and fears come true. At the very least it will be influenced by your negative thoughts, so that the good things you wish for do not happen. That's what worrying can do. I wish with all my heart that you live a life free of worry, negative thoughts and fear, in the shade and comfort of your personal Wish-Granting Tree.

      "An old Hindu legend says there was a time when men were gods. But they abused their divine powers so much that Brahma, the master of all gods, decided to take these powers away and hide them in a place where they would be impossible to find. All that remained was to find a suitable hiding place.

         A number of lesser gods were appointed to a council to deal with the issue. They suggested this: “Why not bury man's powers in the earth?” To which Brahma replied, “ No, that will not do because man would dig deep and find it.”

         So the gods said, “In that case, we will send their divinity to the deepest depths of the ocean.“

         But Brahma replied again, “Sooner or later man will explore the depths of the ocean and it is certain he will find it and bring it to the surface.“

         So the lesser gods concluded, “Neither land nor sea is a place where man's divine powers will be safe, so we do not know where to hide it.“

         At that moment Brahma exclaimed, “This is what we will do with man's divinity! We will hide it deep within him because that is the only place he will not think to look.“

         From then on, according to the legend, man searched the world over; he explored, climbed, dove, and dug in search of something that was inside himself the whole time.

         (Eric Butterworth, Discover the Power Within Yourself)

         If you enjoyed this touching, inspirational story then read similar ones every week by becoming a member of Positive-Club. There is no obligation, no secular ideology, and it is certainly the best source of personal development on the Internet. And it is absolutely free! Click here now to become a member free of charge.

         Think for a moment...Are there mornings when you lack motivation? Are there days when you ask yourself, “Where am I going? Is this worth it? How do I get out of this situation? How can I be happier?“

         Many people have already asked themselves these questions. Some of them have found solutions. Spiritual advisers, therapists, wise men, writers, philosophers, and people like you and I will help you to:

            ► Advance further in your personal development.
            ► Remove the blocks in your consciousness that are preventing you from opening new doors to success.
            ► Make you feel happier, more enthusiastic, more in control of yourself and your life.
            ► Help your children and your loved ones find hidden resources inside themselves.
            ► See the chain of events unfold according to your agenda.
            ► Find solutions when others see obstacles.
            ► Improve the relationship you have with yourself and with others.
            ► Obtain the freedom you need.

         How? The first step is to join Positive-Club. Every week you will receive via e-mail an anecdote or an inspirational and motivational story told by someone just like you or me. Enter right now! Free of charge! Just click here.

         It does not stop there. Positive-Club will offer you, on a regular basis, books and excerpts of books as well as other services, all free!

         What do you have to lose? Nothing. And you have everything to gain by joining Positive-Club (and you can withdraw your subscription at any time).

      Attention! For the launch of this site, you will receive a welcome gift if you subscribe before the end of the month.

      Offer your friends an inspiring gift of life.

      Offer them a free subscription to Positive-Club

      and they will also get all the free eBooks!

      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html