Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: [SophiasRealm] Check out A Knock on the Duir

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      Super delicious and inspiring.  Thanks for leading us to the trailer viewing.  Can't wait for this one, too.  So glad great movies are on the horizon.  Thanks Gaele.

      a truly "delicious" movie on imagination which I forward to you from the Sophia's Realm group with love
      from my heart to your heart
      May your imagination have no boundaries so that you may soar beyond 'belief"
      Gaele

      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 10:14 PM
      Subject: [SophiasRealm] Check out A Knock on the Duir

      Click here: A Knock on the Duir

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Posting message to this list:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Susan Manning
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        Thanks so much for extending the opportunity to view this wondrous movie
        - I felt every molecule in my body dance, sing, paint, draw, and
        fly...and I still feel like I'm flying!!!! even as I type on this
        computer at my temp job in a large corporation. I'm able to fly!!

        A great feeling for a Monday morning as I was fighting my way through
        feelings of oppression and effects of a sky filled with massive
        chemtrails going so brazenly in all directions. Well, if they can, so
        can I...and I can go further and more powerfully!!

        Thanks again, Gaele, I'm feeling freer.............

        to soar with the angels and you all!!!

        Susan xoxoxoxo
      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
          Just wonderful and marvelous Susan. Keep your love, wings, and
          imagination just soaring all the day long, and into sweet dreams
          tonight. ~~ All she wants to do is dance, and make romance. ~~
          Keeping love and beauty alive and well...Love, Polly

          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Manning"
          <MANNINS@w...> wrote:
          > Thanks so much for extending the opportunity to view this wondrous
          movie
          > - I felt every molecule in my body dance, sing, paint, draw, and
          > fly...and I still feel like I'm flying!!!! even as I type on this
          > computer at my temp job in a large corporation. I'm able to fly!!
          >
          > A great feeling for a Monday morning as I was fighting my way
          through
          > feelings of oppression and effects of a sky filled with massive
          > chemtrails going so brazenly in all directions. Well, if they
          can, so
          > can I...and I can go further and more powerfully!!
          >
          > Thanks again, Gaele, I'm feeling freer.............
          >
          > to soar with the angels and you all!!!
          >
          > Susan xoxoxoxo
        • omahhung
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
            Oh!!! How Exquisite!!  I have only just seen this!!! Absolutely Gorgeous :D

            Thanks Gaele :)

            with Appreciation,
            Irena Lotus

          • Gaele Arnott
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
              you're welcome, Irena. I did enjoy it as well
              Gaele