Re: << lovingpurelove >> < > Re: I'm Back

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello Janice:

      I am so very glad that the birth went so well and to have a fourth grandson must be a real treat for you. My thoughts, prayers, healing love and energy were with you, the expectant mother and the new baby all week, and I am so happy to know that not only my prayers, but the prayers of everyone on the group praying for a successful and healthy delivery were answered.

      You sound like you really enjoyed being there with the family and that you really spent some quality time with them. May God and His angels continue to to bless all of you--today and every day from now on.

      You get some rest now, because I am sure you need to now spend some time taking care of yourself, and keep us posted on how the mother and baby get along.

      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      presence of God and His angels in
      your life.