POWER MESSAGE 1 FEBRUARY 2004

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004

      YELLOW RHYTHMIC SEED
      I ORGANIZE IN ORDER TO TARGET
      BALANCING AWARENESS
      I SEAL THE INPUT OF FLOWERING
      WITH THE RHYTHMIC TONE OF EQUALITY
      I AM GUIDED BY MY OWN POWER DOUBLED

      Music is: One Mans (Woman's) Dream

      1 - UNKNOWN

      Centre card of the Sacred Wheel

      We are all pilgrims on the path to the unknown. We sit in awe and wonder at the architecture of power. Ripen the receptive void within you, like a womb accepting a seed. Open yourself to the unknowable, to what is unfamiliar to you, so that the energy of what you need in order to be whole can flow into you. When you think of yourself as an entity separate from power, you will obstruct the current, and power will defeat you. Identify the form of power you want – what you want to accomplish, build, create, or BE – and become that, so that there is no separating you.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled Behold the Dream. The Self card represents the essence of who you are as a person. It is a wild card, because it can become anything that you wish it to be, just as the self can become anything that you can dream. Here the pilgrim on the journey toward knowledge is sitting in front of the great pyramids, meditating on higher consciousness. The pyramids come from an unknown source of power. Because this source is unknown, a great power is retained within the structure: power is born from the unknown. Wholeness is represented by the spheres. This is a symbol, of the natural human looking out into the universe of power and the mystery of the unknown.

      Jag's Comment

      Today over 1 million Muslims in Mecca will discharge one their Religious Obligations as Muslims as they complete their HAJJ or Major Pilgrimage. Many will have spent a whole lifetime saving for this event which is one of the five central pillars of Faith for Muslims.

      I also am filled with a sense of pain at how the religion (as administered in Mecca by the Saudi Authorities) I am part of (although I believe I am no longer Religious but Spiritual honouring the Truth off all Teachings) denies NON MUSLIMS the right to visit a Holy Pilgrimage site that was always established by DIVINE ONENESS  available to ALL PILGRIMS and Searchers of Truth from the Days of Abraham.

      As I ponder of this and I have discharged that "Obligation" which is why I am "entitled" to use the Honorific title of "Hajji" in my "OLD" name and it gets a respectful honoured response.

      How do you see Responsibility versus Obligation.

      Today I have responsibilities and obligations to fulfill because this is a festival day in Islam but in truth my heart does not celebrate as it is a day that emphasizes the separation of one class of believers from those who believe in TRUTH.

      Do you feel you have an OBLIGATION to get others to follow your Path or do you feel and Responsibility for Others to KEEP THEIR OWN POWER.

      What if "Keeping our Power" causes PAIN to someone else.

      So Keeping our Power requires Compassion and Love for ALL

      Staying in our TRUTH should never be at the expense of Someone else, as If we hurt them we are responsible.

      Staying in Our Truth may mean ending a Relationship but if that is so it must be in love and with as little pain as possible (ending any relationship is always accompanied by some pain no matter how spiritual we may be).

      As you become a PILGRIM always remember the words of Hippocrates to those who follow Healing

      "DO NO HARM"

      For many of those performing their Hajji regrettably within a Month they will return to their OLD WAYS as the excitement and passion of the encounter with millions of fellow believers fades from their memory.

      How many times have you made a commitment to change in the Passion and excitement of the moment and fallen as soon as the first challenge arises which requires you to stay in YOUR TRUTH.

      As I end these thoughts and commence my morning Meditation in the words of the Silent Prayer (see below) I send you all my love and the Pink light of compassion and healing to your soul and your body.

      Will you share your love with me today and then send it around the world back to yourself.

      You will be surprised at how your love will be stronger as it returns to you!

      I ACCEPT - I FORGIVE - I AM LOVE

      I AM JAG
      I AM FREE
      I AM HOME

      Sam's Antesian Meditation Thought for the week

      AFFIRMATION THIS WEEK

      “PATIENCE WITH MYSELF, I AM NOT DISCOURAGED BY SETBACKS — I AM INSPIRED IN COURAGE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE AND EVERYTHING IS FALLING INTO PLACE.”

      Lead For This Week

                  Be patient with everyone, but above all with yourself. Do not be disheartened by your imperfections, but always rise up with fresh courage… all profitable correction comes first from a calm peaceful mind.       —     Saint Francis de Sales

      Calmness and humility provide pleasures which are not accessible to the selfish and the proud. Pride rejects the cure of love and justifies the errors. The prerequisite of a good live is peace between people. A person should be humble, prepared to be falsely accused, ready for everything; only then can one bring peace into his or her relationship and into the lives of others.

      THE SILENT PRAYER

      In my heart, I accept my perfect Being.
      I accept that the joy that I have intended is already in my life.
      I accept that love I have prayed for is already within me.
      I accept that the peace I have asked for is already my reality.
      I accept that the abundance I have sought already fills my life.

      In my truth, I accept my perfect Being.
      I take responsibility for my own creations,
      And all things that are within my life.
      I acknowledge the power of Spirit that is within me,
      And know that all things are as they should be.

      In my wisdom, I accept my perfect Being.
      My lessons have been carefully chosen by my Self,
      And now I walk through them in full experience.
      My path takes me on a sacred journey with divine purpose.
      My experiences become part of All That Is.

      In my knowingness, I accept my perfect Being.
      In this moment, I sit in my golden chair
      And know that I Am an angel of light.
      I look upon the golden tray - the gift of Spirit -
      And know that all of my desires already have been fulfilled.

      In love for my Self, I accept my perfect Being.
      I cast no judgment or burdens upon my Self.
      I accept that everything in my past was given in love.
      I accept that everything in this moment comes from love.
      I accept that everything in my future will result in greater love.
      In my Being, I accept my perfection.
      And so it is.

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!

      [ Scanned by JARING E-Mail Virus Scanner ( http://www.jaring.my ) ]