Fw: Monday and Tuesday, March 11th and 12th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002

      Monday and Tuesday, March 11th and 12th

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Mercury aligns with Uranus at 9:48 PM and enters Pisces at 11:35 PM.

      Sun with Denebola, Mercury with Regulus

      *

      The star Denebola symbolises the wise and constructive use of strength. There is also an element of looking forward while at the same time drawing upon past experience.

      *

      From this special forward-looking attribute of Denebola, we might well ponder upon this: Denebola was rising when the Titanic was launched.

      *

      The German prince of poets Wolfgang Von Goethe had in his chart Regulus with Mercury in square to Pluto, indicating his far reaching influence. Goethe said "the poet should keep friendship with Kings" and he did.

      *

      Regulus, however, is nearing its transition in sign from Leo to Virgo, where we shall find it from the year 2018 AD. Virgo’s primary quality of obligation to be of service to others is beginning to exert full force.

      *

      Two octaves of mental energy, intuition, organisation and the ability to think in categories, bring forth a harmonious expression of ideas. The Fourth and Seventh Rays help to foster insight into how to bring order out of chaos.

      *

      Letting go limiting ideas opens up unlimited potentiality. Our unconditioned self discovery brings out our special talents.

      *

      The best way to express our ideas is through communicating and synthesising. For this to be successful, however, our ideas need to be presented in an orderly fashion. Methodology is essential.

      *

      We are learning that nothing acts alone or exists in a vacuum. There is an integrating significance in our experience. We are called upon to find this integrating potential and bring it into focus for self expression.

      *

      Moon goes void in Aquarius at 7:28 PM.

      *

      Tuesday, March 12th

      *

      Sun with Denebola, Mercury with Regulus

      Mercury parallels Pluto at 8:51 PM

      *

      This powerful combination tends to create mental transformations so that we may become more receptive to the unfolding Path and Soul’s reality.

      *

      Our transformation means learning inclusivity. Our actions turn from the fulfilment of personality desires to service. Mercury-Pluto emphasises a continuing need to redirect mental energy.

      *

      Will has the potential to use mind for self-serving purposes because we have free will. The question is, what is it that gives true joy and inner satisfaction? This is where right use of will comes in. We learn to use our will in a way that gives the greatest inner joy and peace. This always includes wise use of will for the well being and encouragement of others.

      *

      Elders of the tribe were long the custodians of this regulation. Right use of will is a privilege worthy of sustainment, creating an environment that brings all together in common purpose and unified stability.

      *

      Inspired prophets of each age have been custodians of this enduring inspiration. Right is emphasised as a personal responsibility and determination to further the upliftment of all.

      *

      Moon enters sympathetic, emotional, intuitive Pisces at 2:56 AM, ending yesterday’s void period.

      *

      Venus squares Jupiter at 6:06 PM.

      *

      Blending mind and heart aids in the fusion of lower and higher selves. Spiritual insight into human affairs brings greater rapport in every area of life. Refinement, serenity and the ability to fuse opposing forces gives insight into false idealism. Ideals are tested on earth through practical application or they remain just that-ideals.

      *

      Moon parallels Pluto at 7:41 PM,

      Moon squares Saturn at 9:10 PM.

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to this influence during these times.

      *

      Strong feelings can become completely overwhelming for a time, reducing perspective. This can alternate between periods of feeling cold and insensitive, where we do not register signals form others very well.

      *

      The influence is likely to mask deeper, more primal emotions. As always, it is important to beware of manipulating games. They have a way of getting seriously out of hand and backfiring in a big way. Emotional dialogue can be effective (See Trauma Clearing or email).

      *

      Monday 3/11

      3 EB(eb)
      Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human
      I activate in order to influence
      Bonding wisdom
      I seal the process of free will
      With the electric tone of service
      I am guided by the power of intelligence

      Tuesday 3/12

      4 BEN(ben)
      Kin 173: Red Self-Existing Skywalker
      I define in order to explore
      Measuring wakefulness
      I seal the output of space
      With the self-existing tone of form
      I am guided by the power of universal water
      I am a galactic activation portal...enter me

      Dreamspell information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      I am not set up to answer questions at the moment. Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is recommended, though not essential.

      *

      As always, your comments, criticisms or chart requests are gladly accepted at ctssm42@...

      *

      I have decided to write about topics derived from emails if I feel they might be of common interest. Forewarned is forearmed!

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      ---