RE: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Jeremy has returned to us.

  • Jeremy Huber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      Namaste Dearest Patti,

      Im so glad to hear from you! <G>

      I will write to you off list dear sister.

      I do hope all is well with you!

      Much Love To All,

      Jeremy

      Standing on the bare ground, -- my head bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, -- all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God. The name of the nearest friend sounds then foreign and accidental: to be brothers, to be acquaintances, -- master or servant, is then a trifle and a disturbance. I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Authors Website:

    • angelpjg1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
        Hello my wonderful friend Jeremy:

        I received your message, finally, but I did not have time to respond to it last night because I had so many problems with my computer again, resulting in my not getting all of my messages. And because I have taken on the task of sending out messages I receive from one group to another group and the group moderator sends out tons of messages daily, it took me all night--until midnight at least--to send out all of those messages.

        Because of my problems in Outlook Express, I have to use my Comcast website, which takes about three times as long to use as my Outlook Express, so I wiped out before I could send anyone else any messages.

        I have to send out my angel messages now, but I will get back to you later today because I really want to know what has happening in your life. So until then, have a beautiful day and I am so00000 very glad you are back with us.
        You have been missed more than you could ever possibly know.

        May your life always be touched by
        love and may you always feel the
        presence of God and His angels in
        your life.