Fw: Saturday and Sunday, March 9th and 10th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002

      Saturday and Sunday, March 9th and 10th

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun in the 19th degree of Pisces continues to align with Pluto and Hades.

      Mercury conjoins Uranus at 9:53 AM.

      *

      We are urged to take the initiative of spirit and feel life’s sacredness and bounty. Greater understanding and refinement comes through our alignment to a larger reality.

      *

      The Hades influence emphasises unity between the physical and metaphysical. Subtle elements of reality are somehow intertwined with the crass, prompting us to investigate the unknown.

      *

      Events on a personal level are likely to engage a stark, core level of reality, allowing our essential self the right to be on its own terms. It can bring great compassion, patience and healing. A transforming effect helps old aspects of self pass away as new ones take hold.

      *

      We are coming to realise the inevitability of change, which is built in the very structure of circumstances and events. They are a necessary stage in our evolutionary unfolding.

      *

      Preventing the changes in our life could force energies to build up until they become explosive. Powerful pressures can be experienced both within and without, perhaps urging us to become aware of character weaknesses and patterns of behaviour. Circumstances may strengthen our determination to transmute character weaknesses into strengths.

      *

      Sun-Pluto energies can give a tendency to be forceful and domineering.

      Personality comes into its own through patient investigation and insight. Being in charge of our own destiny brings peace and inner joy.

      *

      Mars sextiles Jupiter at 5:47 PM.

      *

      This very positive transit helps to balance the Sun-Pluto energy, opening up opportunities for many activities. Our objectives and goals are becoming much clearer, enabling us to deal intelligently with others. Expanding our range of activities can bring personal growth.

      *

      The spiritual warrior does battle in the name of love-wisdom. Courage blends with idealism in order to harmonise duality and increase the presence of Love in the world.

      *

      Hope you are having a transformative Sun square Pluto. Mine has been, well, interesting. I decided to shut everything off including my computer and build a fire in my wood stove instead. Every ember made me think of ashes and the burning ground at the crematoriums on the banks of the Ganges or Burning Ghats in Varanasi where they dump corpses on funeral pyres by the busload .

      *

      Visions return to me of thick black smoke billowing up to the sky, of everyone, along with Shiva Sadhus, sitting around drinking cups of tea, watching them burn.

      *

      I read everything on death, birth and resurrection I can get hold of and prepare to die to some aspect of my personality.

      *

      There are many parts of me I could choose from. How about anger, hatred and arrogance, for starters. I couldn’t possibly have any of those, or could I? Or have I been so busy being good, that I forgot about them? I should know better. You can't fool yourself when Pluto hits you.

      *

      Here’s another helping of Sun-Pluto for you:

      *

      I get people debunking astrology because it doesn’t fit their ‘scientific paradigm’. I think its time somebody debunked ‘science’ for a change, so here goes.

      *

      This is my response to a composite of emails from a coterie of astrology bashers and debunkers:

      *

      Making three dimensional models of a multi-dimensional universe is about equivalent to making geographical models of the globe based on the flat earth theory!

      *

      We have been swallowing the glib assertions of ‘scientists’ hook, line and sinker for hundreds of years now. Each one gets proved ‘oh so terribly wrong’ by another set of equally glib assertions from scientists ‘discovering’ new theories.

      *

      I say to the debunkers, we are asked to make assumptions in astrology because science has not yet been able to prove certain assertions. I choose to do this because these are ideas that I am working with now.

      *

      If astrology doesn’t agree with you, may I humbly suggest that you find something more constructive to do with your time. Or, in plain English: For God’s sake, get a life and get the gum out of your mouth !

      *

      As for so called ‘scientists’ who choose to pontificate on subjects they obviously know very little about, I have this quote:

      *

      Sir Isaac Newton on astrology to the astronomer Herschel:

      "Sir I have studied the subject, you have not."

      *

      And another thing! Isaac Newton, was a man whose ‘scientific theories’ on motion and gravitational attraction have been utterly disproved by quantum mechanics! And now, lo and behold, we have ‘string theory’ and the latest versions of ‘the big bang’ to entertain us!

      *

      "And what had been a blob of jelly within her body would invent a god and worship; what had been a kind of fish would create and, having created, would become the battle-ground of disputing good and evil; what had blindly lived in her as a parasitic worm would look at the stars, would listen to music, would read poetry. A thing would grow into a person, a tiny lump of stuff would become a human body, a human mind."

      *

      Marjorie’s pregnancy in Aldous Huxley’s Point Counter Point.

      *

      I feel much, much better now.

      *

      Moon enters tolerant, individualistic, progressive Aquarius at 2:57 PM, ending yesterday’s void cycle.

      *

      And thanks ! for the dreamspell information  which is the courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      They have kindly offered to send THE CORRECT dreamspell readings for each day!

      Saturday 3/9
      White Dog Wavespell 14
      Power of Heart

      1 OC(oak)
      Kin 170: White Magnetic Dog
      I unify in order to love
      Attracting loyalty
      I seal the process of heart
      With the magnetic tone of purpose
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Sunday 3/10
      2 CHUEN(chu'wen)
      Kin 171: Blue Lunar Monkey
      I polarize in order to play
      Stabilizing illusion
      I seal the process of magic
      With the lunar tone of challenge
      I am guided by the power of abundance

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      I am not set up to answer questions at the moment. Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is recommended, though not essential.

      *

      As always, your comments, criticisms or chart requests are gladly accepted at ctssm42@...

      *

      I have decided to write about topics derived from emails if I feel they might be of common interest. Forewarned is forearmed!

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      ---