Fw: Thursday March 7th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002

      Thursday, March 7th

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      Now that I’ve thoroughly confused everyone, I must announce 2 more errors. I neglected to change the numbers for March 5th and March 6th. Poor copying and pasting, I fear. My apologies in advance to the avalanche of emails I expect to receive about it. Continuing corrections: March 5 should have been:

      *

      10 Cimi-White Planetary World-Bridger

      I perfect in order to equalise

      Producing opportunity.

      I seal the store of death

      With the planetary tone of manifestation

      I am guided by the power of timelessness.

      and March-6 should have been:

      *

      11 Manik-Blue Spectral Hand.

      I dissolve in order to know,

      releasing healing.

      I seal the store of accomplishment

      With the spectral tone of liberation.

      I am guided by my own power doubled.

      *

      Because many of you have expressed dissatisfaction with the calendar (even when I’ve got it right), it will be discontinued for the time being.

      Also, the reports will be a bit shortened.

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      *

      Sun, Vulcan align with Pluto and Hades.

      *

      This influence can give a strong sense of undergoing heavy challenges.

      We may have contended with resignation to primal elements or behaviour, apathy. This is a test of strength and energy with which we have established ourselves in our world.

      *

      The test may take many forms and our sense of selfhood needs to be in good shape. We need to know who and what we are. If we don’t really know ourselves, this transit can bring about crises that  causes major investigation of primal causes and processes.

      *

      We are challenged to face primal problems. Our ambition and power urge may be stimulated. Harmony is manifested by following divine law so that our innate desire for freedom and independence is kept from causing harm.

      *

      A human society exists only as we are able to dramatise ourselves satisfactorily to others. The underpinnings of social and communal interactions, the core dynamics of relating after associations have been formed, has to do with our spoken and unspoken communications.

      *

      If there is a ruthless side to our personality, it is likely to come out during this transit. It could show itself in the form of crass egotism, abusiveness, predatory behaviour.

      *

      On the other hand we may know what we need to succeed and go after just that. We are prepared to compromise and make our success also the success of others. Helping others solve problems in society and community, would be a more appropriate course of action during this transit.

      *

      We may also have to contend with someone who is very powerful. We need to determine exactly what our rights and needs are as an individual and stand up for them.

      *

      Abuse of others' weaknesses or deficiencies requires our efficient recovery in the critical phases of experience. We are urged to create boundaries so that we do not get victimised.

      *

      Moon goes void in Sagittarius at 2:33 AM.

      Moon enters businesslike, practical, hard-working Capricorn at 4:49 AM ending the short lunar void period.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      I am not set up to answer questions at the moment. Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is recommended though not essential.

      *

      As always, send your comments, criticisms or chart requests to ctssm42@...

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      ---