Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: message 6th mars

  • peter henry daley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      Polly,
              Acknowledged , with Thanks.
                                                            Peter
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 10:54 AM
      Subject: [lovingpurelove] Re: message 6th mars

      Double check the phrasing Peter, because it may shine a heavenly
      light on your beliefs.  I would rephrase to say the NOW MOMENT
      AWARENESS is associated with the final liberation of the binds to
      earthly existence.  We must realize that God has made life because of
      it's purity and blessedness.  God pervades existence, this is a
      living arena of the divine.  We may be born in another world in some
      other time, but we will always be born as divine beings from Source.
      Meanwhile, wherever we live, we are working to awaken the divine
      within all life around us.

      Love and blessings, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "pterbias" <phdaley@b...> wrote:
      > Dear Polly,
      >            Your thoughts are a great encouragement.
      >            The linear mode of our thinking can be regarded as a
      > necessary limitation for gaining experience, in which we are stuck
      > for this lifetime, and probably many more.The NOW MOMENT AWARENESS
      is
      > associated with the final liberation from earthly existence, and I
      > suggest that there are very few approaching this level. In between
      > lives? Well,it may be different.
      >           It had occurred to me that aging is a conditioned
      response
      > to our expectations through life's observation. The subconscious is
      > quite capable of renewing  and preserving much more than is
      > recognised,in spite of the damage from a polluted environment.
      > Perhaps future generations will be made aware of this,and trained
      > think in this way.
      >                     Peter

      Posting message to this list: