Fw: 16 Pisces The Angels of Peace

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002

      16 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Peace

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Fermetu’

      Beloved,

      We bring sympathy and harmony because we have been given charge to bring every sentient being into the vibration of Peace.

      We are the great creators of peace, since all matters which have to do with peace come under our competence, no matter whether whole nations are involved or whether peace in the family, peace in marriage, is concerned.’

      Invoke us in meditation for world peace, and in prayers for the restoration of harmonious relationships in cases of conflict.

      In its wisdom, each heart knows that peace is really ALWAYS present, just like enlightenment is always present, it just has to be noticed and found.

      When there is disharmony, peace becomes temporarily lost in powerful coarse energies of hate and distrust, but it is just lost, it is still there and can be found again.

      We teach that negative feelings should never be acted out destructively, causing more harm, but instead should be healed immediately through feeling the feelings in a safe and non-destructive way.

      Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony. Harsh words, especially whenever conflict is expressed maliciously or with intention to harm, is destructive to the most refined petals of caring. These bonds can be healed and restored only through emotional clearing, letting all feelings flow completely and safely to resolution.

      Over time, passionate feelings and trust in loving relationships are undermined if anger and malice are denied, suppressed and avoided, instead of acknowledged and healed. Wounded feelings heal through flowing in non-self-critical and non-destructive peaceful and sympathetic environments. Even the most painful and destructive emotions heal naturally when given enough time, expression and sympathy in a safe place.

      Peace is maintained in the Universe by the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name ‘Fermetu’. By meditating on these virtues, a person becomes an embodiment of peace.

      The wisdom of each heart desires peace above all, for in peace is heard the poetry of the Divine.

      Listen! Peace is a melody within all beings which murmurs like a beautiful ocean.

      Let there be harmony and sympathy everywhere.

      Peace is the incense, the holy perfume of the flower whose roots are buried in the kingdom of love, power, and wisdom.

      Each infant longs to suckle at its Mother’s breast and listen to songs of peace.

      Heaven rejoices to sounds of peaceful creatures echoing through valley and hill.

      How beautiful the thought of peace, how wondrous to contemplate its grandeur.

      Peace beckons within each heart.

      It is always there.

      Look for it.

      Find it.

      Enter therein, oh Child of God,

      …and make peace your home as your mind passes through the threshold.

      Dwell in peacefulness of the heart.

      Rest.

      Your heart contains the Quiet Still Elixir

      That people have sought forever.

      Your heart

      And the heart of God.

      are one.

      This is the great discovery; the embedded waveforms of the heart that beats in sympathetic resonance with the One Heart. This is the long sought treasure.

      Fermetu’

      F…The legality of Harmony in the visible worlds is sustained by

      *

      E… omnipresent access to universal consciousness.

      *

      R…Total freedom and independence and following inner guidance with a feeling of absolute security

      *

      M…fills the heart with deeply flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      E… When a person realizes oneness with all life and are

      *

      T… inspired to a high state of inner knowing,

      *

      U… creating peace and harmony becomes the primary purpose of life.

      Oh Child of Rainbow Colors,

      Dwell securely in Peace.

      For in the infinities of your Cosmic Presence

      there is Peace within you and there is

      Peace all around you.

      *

      Miracles

      ******

      Note: The time of the angels of peace is a perfect time to point out a current example of how misunderstandings can cause bad feelings, and how it is possible to restore harmonious relationships between different groups. Today I received the following in a newsletter that concerns information that has caused doubt, confusion, and hard feelings among truthseekers. I was excited about the discrepancy pointed out here since it is typical of discrepancies that have caused disharmony between people with left brain dominant perceptions and those with right brain dominant perceptions throughout history. In this time in history, these two perceptions are making peace with each other, the Alpha and the Omega are becoming one. People are regaining wholebrain awareness.

      PHOTON BELT

      The Photon Belt myth has been resurrected again (it made the rounds in 1988,
      1991 and 1994-6). Here are two links that will help you evaluate that piece
      of fabrication:

      http://www.salemctr.com/photon/center5d.html and
      http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_042.html. Not only is there no
      scientific support for these claims, there is also the mistaken idea that
      the star Alcyone in the Pleiades is the "Great Central Sun" of our galaxy,
      which is totally absurd. The Central Sun or galactic core is seen from Earth
      as being in the region occupied by the constellation Sagittarius, which is
      nowhere near the Pleiades. It is amazing to me how these myths get created
      and take on a life of their own, all facts to the contrary. Again, not all
      channeled material is true.

      On the surface, this comment seems obvious. Galactic Center is 27 Sagittarius and the Pleides and Alcyone are in the constellation Taurus. How could Alcyone be therefore the Central Sun?

      A startling consideration stood out immediately in looking at this article. The last sentence says "Again, not all channeled material is true". This information was not channeled by any particular person in present time, it is information that has been found in sacred books on Ancient Wisdom and in the teachings of many indigenous cultures.

      Are all these sources wrong? In answer to this question, the angels showed me my own heart. It is on the left side of my chest over the lung. Then the angels fired up my heart chackra and I felt the wonderful deep pressure that I love so much…it was located in the middle of my chest, not on the left side over the heart.

      Similar to our physical heart and our heart chackra, the physical center of our galaxy at 27 degrees Sagitarius is not the same location as the primary step down transformer of interdimensional rays emitted from the central source of intelligence. The ancients have consistently said the star Alcyone performs this function, and call it a shining chackra, or central sun.

       And also analogous to our physical heart in one place and our heart chachra in another, the center of our galaxy  and Alcyone are, in a similar sense, connected as one.

      In commonly accepted"scientific 3rd dimensional" paradigms, the existence of chackras usually is not taken seriously, even though the ancient wisdom and indigenous cultures throughout history have taken them very seriously indeed.

      Chackras in our physical bodies are  higher dimensional vortex energies of gland ganglia.  Even though glands are physical, it is difficult to understand them in purely 3rd dimensional terms . The psychoactive element of neuropeptides from the pineal gland, for instance, which are a thousand times more psychoactive than any other known substance in nature, cannot be comprehended easily in 3rd dimensional terms. Under the influence of these psychoactive chemicals, which are activated by states of consciousness and feeling, people have performed miraculous feats, known as miracles, that seem to defy all known laws of 3rd dimensional science.

      People are beginning to understand that Newtonian paradigms are the result of left brain dominance and dependence on the five senses, memory, and logic  and that it applies to only one of many dimensions.  Before this understanding is attained, many spiritual subjects seem confusing or foolish at best, and outright lies at worst.

      Ironically, when I went to the second site quoted in the article above, I was fascinated when I found this, it seemed to be a perfect confirmation:

      "Dear Cecil:

      About 200 years ago Sir Edmund Halley discovered an anomaly in space around the stars of the Pleiades. A hundred years later Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel confirmed Halley’s findings. In 1961 Paul Otto Hesse defined and measured this anomaly. It’s an energy ring of incredible size, 760 thousand billion miles wide, and is due to intersect the earth just about any minute now. He also calculated that this is part of a 25,000-year-long cycle that our solar system goes through.

      It’s expected that once we’re into the Photon Belt, electricity won’t function and there will be three to five days of total darkness. All indigenous cultures and religions prophesy three days of darkness to mark the "end times."

      Scientists discussing the Photon Belt have been fired, moved, or denied access to the equipment used to study it. If you cast around on, say, the Internet for information, folks with CIA or NSA credentials likely will show up and say it would be in the best interest of your family if you gave up the quest.

      So my question is, what can you tell us about the Photon Belt? Any hard data? –N. A., Rio Rancho, New Mexico"

      Following this letter, Cecil confidently debunks the photon belt 'myth" through 3rd dimensional logic. He does not address at all why the folks with CIA or NSA credentials showed up when people cast around for information on the PHOTON Belt on the internet, or why so many indigenous cultures share similar information.

      On a personal note, I think the three days of darkness may refer to a 3 day shift into a higher dimension of information rays.

      ****

      The First Law

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist ,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      The first law.

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [ and I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is done.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      ***************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      **********

      xFor a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Remember the A, B, C's of Life . . .

      P= Your perception of any given situation which will equal

      A= Your attitude towards that situation which will equal

      B= Your behavior which will equal

      C= The consequences for that behavior.

      Change your preception and everything changes.

      The Circle Of Light/ New Pages just up

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) The Return of Father Earth's Spirit

      2) A message from the Hopi Elders

      3) A.A. Gabriel speaks on: Peace is a Process

      4) Mother Earth speaks on: Cloning Revisited

      5) This Magic Moment

      6) Deepak Chopra on: Out of Suffering can come Love

      ====================================

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      1) Claiming your Independence

      2) The Story of Angel Abigail

      3) Pure Heart

      4) Inheriting the New World Order

      5) The Seven Principles of Huna

      6) Divine Assistants to Source

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      \

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      When I Look At My Sisters And Brothers I See Myself.
      We Are All In This Thing Called Life Together.
      As I Honor You I Am Honoring Myself.

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala