Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Life is Divine & Everlasting

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
       What is your definition of Divine, especially in reference to
      "earthly and heavenly divineness?  And what would be
      the opposite of Divine?

      Dear Anadiys and Lovingpurelove group,

      There is no better answer to this question than the Cosmic Language provides.  The letters of the word Divine give us the answer.

      Briefly:

      D: Virtue of the art of creation, laws & knowledge lead to wisdom

      I: Law of Cause & Effect (intention & result, sowing & reaping)

      V: Legality & Harmony, unity of all four levels, will, mind, emotion, action

      I: Manifestation of intended wisdom and harmony

      N: Highest, Supreme Happiness, control over influences, gravity & attraction, transference

      E: Ever Presence of Universal Consciousness, Divine Love & Intelligence, Omnipresence

      The reference to "earthly and heavenly divineness" means we are manifesting the virtues here on earth, manifesting love, wisdom, and intelligence through purity of mind and heart, manifesting the original and pure nature of Spirit and Soul.

      As far as I can fathom, there is no good reason to look for an opposite.  In truth there is only lesser and greater of something.

      Learning the virtues will help us resolve our questions.

      Thank you for asking.

      Love, Polly

      ---