Re: << lovingpurelove >> The Soul

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
      Actually, in one of the recent Angel messages, there was a potent statement about describing the Soul from the Spirit, don't have the reference for you at the moment however, if I have time for searching today, will look for it.  Meanwhile, to really help in the discussion, I suggest that Soul is our overall vessel and the huge net circumferening our being such as our portion of the Unified Field.  It is able to feel satisfied, is able to love visions and capture imagination.  The poem sent out by Panhala gives you an experience describing the soul and it's joyful, satisfied gathering.  Here comes the poem.

      Hugs, Polly

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
        A satisfactory definition of Soul is elusive. The best treatment I have
        found is in the book A Treatise on Cosmic Fire by A.Bailey. An
        attemmpt to define it is on page 46, and there are other refs. in the
        index. There is also another book which is a compilation from her
        works,"The Soul,The Quality of Life".
        It appears that the Soul is essentially a vehicle for the undifferentiated
        spirit (the monad), but is a lower level than the monadic, or spirit body
        which is beyond even the Adept stage. There is likewise, a name for
        the vehicle of Soul called the Causal Body.
        Soul literature is extensive, and I suspect we will only know properly
        until that stage of consciousness is achieved.
        There are many names describing the Soul, such as The Higher Self,
        The Solar Angel etc., which tends to illustrate the vagueness of our
        understanding of what is Soul.There are more notes on my website
        "Metaphysics and The New Age" (htt:www.users.bigpond.com/phdaley).
        The next great stage of spiritual evolution is said to be one of
        Group Soul Consciousness and the end of Freewill.
        The concept of personality then becomes blurred and insignificant.

      • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
          Can someone tell me in which organ/gland the Soul resides?
          Love,
          Janice

          The beauty in you is your spirit.The strength in you is in your endurance. The intelligence in you is your vastness.
          True understanding is found through compassion.

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • Adriana Y
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
            Hello Janice,
            I would suggest Barbara Brennan's book, "Hands of Light" where spiritual anatomy is also discussed.
            In sound, it is taught that the soul is expressed through the vowels.
            In Goldenlight,
            AY
            -----
            Can someone tell me in which organ/gland the Soul resides?
            Love,
            Janice
          • peter henry daley
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2007
              The Soul cannot be located, for the simple reason that it is the vehicle of Spirit. Just as the Oversoul, orAnima Mundi, is the Soul of Manifestation is everywhere, the Human soul encompasses the aura, and is part of The Oversoul.
              You can say, however, that there are foci of its activity or presence. One if these is known to be a golden sphere (often called "The Presence" ) which resides  40ft.above the head and is connected to the chakra complex through the Third Eye.

               Soul is The Higher Self, and retains all information from life to life. It creates a a special body for function on the higher planes which is the Causal body which is  almost everlasting, but after a very long time it is destroyed in favour of a body more suitable for the monad on level which is beyond comprehension, just as the Astral is left when the Causal body takes over.

              It should be remembered that these vehicles are not bodies in the usual sense but, are ovoid vortices of spiritual energies which are very large when the Saturnian Masters are considered. The Soul of The Sun stretches way beyond the confines of the Solar System.

              I hope this does not confuse you, it is all from Theosophy.

                                                                   Peter Daley (phdaley@...)
                                                                           URL "Metaphysics" (users.bigpond.com/phdaley)