Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Life is Divine & Everlasting

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2002
      Thank you for the kind note Anadiys and interesting information.

      No matter what stage we are at within our own enlightenment process, temporarily at least, we are experiencing our full potential.  We have this much now, and we will continue to seek our union with God's Eternal Being.  To know more about this, one might read books from past masters who may discuss the experience of Nirvana or Beyond-Beyond State of God.  Meher Baba has excellent information.

      I totally believe that Creation was designed by the One Singular Consciousness for It's own interaction, and sacred texts endlessly reference that we are made in that image.  Reincarnation becomes a strange subject, since I hold the belief that every biological human life is born with the absolute purity of that One Singular Source.  Growing up in a world that is filled with many less than perfect ideas, helps in separating us from our inherent perfection, and defines our job to return to our original nature.  In other words, God who incarnates into each human, is taking a part in helping the "collective humanity reality", because it is  one of the places designed for life to manifest divineness.
      As  we achieve this, I believe we collectively will be living in perfection of consciousness, which I have been calling the world of heavenly/earthly divineness, and I believe the angel messages are helping us in this advancement.

      Thank you again for writing.  I will be checking the website that you've found.

      With love, Polly
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
        Dear Polly,
        Thank you for such a beautiful, and thoughtful
        message. It will give me plenty to think about. One
        rather basic question I have is: What is your
        definition of Divine, especially in reference to
        "earthly and heavenly divineness? And what would be
        the opposite of Divine? Please excuse me for asking
        such a simple question, but I sometimes get stuck on
        the basics. Again thanks for your message. Best Love
        Anadiys

        http://mail.yahoo.com/
      • Polly Menendez
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
           What is your definition of Divine, especially in reference to
          "earthly and heavenly divineness?  And what would be
          the opposite of Divine?

          Dear Anadiys and Lovingpurelove group,

          There is no better answer to this question than the Cosmic Language provides.  The letters of the word Divine give us the answer.

          Briefly:

          D: Virtue of the art of creation, laws & knowledge lead to wisdom

          I: Law of Cause & Effect (intention & result, sowing & reaping)

          V: Legality & Harmony, unity of all four levels, will, mind, emotion, action

          I: Manifestation of intended wisdom and harmony

          N: Highest, Supreme Happiness, control over influences, gravity & attraction, transference

          E: Ever Presence of Universal Consciousness, Divine Love & Intelligence, Omnipresence

          The reference to "earthly and heavenly divineness" means we are manifesting the virtues here on earth, manifesting love, wisdom, and intelligence through purity of mind and heart, manifesting the original and pure nature of Spirit and Soul.

          As far as I can fathom, there is no good reason to look for an opposite.  In truth there is only lesser and greater of something.

          Learning the virtues will help us resolve our questions.

          Thank you for asking.

          Love, Polly

          ---