Fw: Wednesday March 6th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002

      Wednesday, March 6th

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun in the 16th degree of Pisces and Vulcan square Pluto and align with Juno

      *

      The universal loving focus and the ultimate transmutation of all that is not useful to Soul is the heart of Pisces. This is baptism of the cleansing waters that wash away previous attachments to emotional aspects of personality life.

      *

      This is the sign of baptism of the cleansing and of preparation for the resurrection. Personal prejudices are allowed give way and be transmuted by a gradual expansion of loving devotion. The urge to be of service in the One Work of spreading Love and Wisdom is the goal of Pisces.

      *

      Each of us is learning to refine for our own use skills that can meet the demands of higher life. We experience a crisis reorientation as we release any blocks to the power of Love as it seeks to express in the outer world.

      *

      Peace and harmony are the primal consciousness of all life and we are inspired to a high state of inner knowing that gains access to this universal consciousness.

      *

      When active in the physical realm, we feel a sense of inner security when we are centred in the present and are performing acts of service.

      *

      There is exceptional assistance in meeting unusual developments or conflicts on all levels of human experience. The 16th degree of Pisces gives sympathy, harmony and Peace. It is akin to peace experienced when in meditation or prayer.

      *

      We can benefit from this energy when meeting critical issues of everyday living. Harsh words, thoughtlessly uttered, are restored through emotional clearing and peaceful intent.

      *

      They lead to resolution through emotional depth-work. Passionate feelings and trust in a loving relationship can be restored through emotional healing. Emotions heal when they can be expressed in a non self-critical and non-destructive sympathetic environment. ( See emotional Dialogue section of Trauma Clearing or email to receive information).

      *

      Even the most wounded emotions heal naturally when given enough time, expression and sympathy in a safe environment. Our heart-centred feelings beat in sympathetic resonance with the One Heart

      *

      Our maturity is a measure of our desire to responsibly work with our emotions. Facing our wounded emotions takes a lot of courage and determination. Becoming triggered is infantile acting out of past trauma while projecting into the present and blaming others. This often happens when we least expect it or are unwilling to process. We can work on our emotions and heal them in a safe, non-threatening environment using emotional depth-work.

      *

      Vulcan-Pluto gives an amazing focus of first ray energy that strengthens our ability to strip ourselves to fundamentals and stand in simplicity and innocence of pure spirit.

      *

      Vulcan-Pluto gives a very powerful expression of will. Our inner strength and resources are able to meet any challenging or unique situation.

      *

      There is a primitive power which the processes of evolution have transmuted through evolution of consciousness. This process has been taking place through development of mind.

      *

      We are learning that energy follows thought. Peaceful thoughts and intentions attract peaceful, harmonious circumstances. We are putting our talents, ingenuity and skills to a real test, welcoming each new evolutionary challenge.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.  If the date below does not match with your calendar...know that we are researching this and will have the correct date as soon as possible.

      *

      *9 Manik(Maneek)-Blue Spectral Hand

      I dissolve in order to know,

      Releasing healing.

      I seal the store of accomplishment

      With the spectral tone of liberation.

      I am guided by my own power doubled.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---