Communicators

  • Carol L. Gustafson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      Communicators Hi everyone-

          Polly's post about Life is Divine came in right after I received information from another group on communitcation with animals and other species... and, realized that they are all tied in... We can not grow in Spirit, if we do not communicate. And, part of that would definately be learning---not just teaching. So, I thought I would forward this to those who maybe interested.

      Carol

      Following are some links to sites on the net where you can read regarding the communicators.

       http://www.wicca.com/celtic/wyldkat/anmltalk.htm <http://www.wicca.com/celtic/wyldkat/anmltalk.htm>

      http://www.talkwiththeanimals.com/ <http://www.talkwiththeanimals.com/>

      http://www.elysiumgates.com/symposium/2/species.html <http://www.elysiumgates.com/symposium/2/species.html>