Fw: Life is Divine & Everlasting

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2002
      Cottage Garden, Cloudeight Email Stationery "Dimensions" collection, art by Val Stokes, Music by Bill Sandy

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2002
        Dear Polly, First of all I would like to say how much I love, and enjoy the posts everyday that I receive from Lovingpurelove.  Interesting that this last post came up. For the past few days I have been thinking hard about this issue, and wondering why with  reincarnation most all people return with no previous memory,including myself. I was reading some channeled material in a web-site www.andromedaninsights.com (go to June 16 200l)  It has a theory that I had not heard of before about reincarnation. It is a bit science Faction, but did cause me to think. I feel  that total-recall is a necessary thing in these times.  How to get there is the question?  Best Love, and Hopes, Anadiys

        Do You Yahoo!?
      • Polly Menendez
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2002
          Thank you for the kind note Anadiys and interesting information.

          No matter what stage we are at within our own enlightenment process, temporarily at least, we are experiencing our full potential.  We have this much now, and we will continue to seek our union with God's Eternal Being.  To know more about this, one might read books from past masters who may discuss the experience of Nirvana or Beyond-Beyond State of God.  Meher Baba has excellent information.

          I totally believe that Creation was designed by the One Singular Consciousness for It's own interaction, and sacred texts endlessly reference that we are made in that image.  Reincarnation becomes a strange subject, since I hold the belief that every biological human life is born with the absolute purity of that One Singular Source.  Growing up in a world that is filled with many less than perfect ideas, helps in separating us from our inherent perfection, and defines our job to return to our original nature.  In other words, God who incarnates into each human, is taking a part in helping the "collective humanity reality", because it is  one of the places designed for life to manifest divineness.
          As  we achieve this, I believe we collectively will be living in perfection of consciousness, which I have been calling the world of heavenly/earthly divineness, and I believe the angel messages are helping us in this advancement.

          Thank you again for writing.  I will be checking the website that you've found.

          With love, Polly
          Dear Polly, First of all I would like to say how much I love, and enjoy the posts everyday that I receive from Lovingpurelove.  Interesting that this last post came up. For the past few days I have been thinking hard about this issue, and wondering why with  reincarnation most all people return with no previous memory,including myself. I was reading some channeled material in a web-site www.andromedaninsights.com (go to June 16 200l)  It has a theory that I had not heard of before about reincarnation. It is a bit science Faction, but did cause me to think. I feel  that total-recall is a necessary thing in these times.  How to get there is the question?  Best Love, and Hopes, Anadiys

          Do You Yahoo!?

          Posting message to this list:

          ---
        • Anadiys
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
            Dear Polly,
            Thank you for such a beautiful, and thoughtful
            message. It will give me plenty to think about. One
            rather basic question I have is: What is your
            definition of Divine, especially in reference to
            "earthly and heavenly divineness? And what would be
            the opposite of Divine? Please excuse me for asking
            such a simple question, but I sometimes get stuck on
            the basics. Again thanks for your message. Best Love
            Anadiys

            http://mail.yahoo.com/
          • Polly Menendez
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
               What is your definition of Divine, especially in reference to
              "earthly and heavenly divineness?  And what would be
              the opposite of Divine?

              Dear Anadiys and Lovingpurelove group,

              There is no better answer to this question than the Cosmic Language provides.  The letters of the word Divine give us the answer.

              Briefly:

              D: Virtue of the art of creation, laws & knowledge lead to wisdom

              I: Law of Cause & Effect (intention & result, sowing & reaping)

              V: Legality & Harmony, unity of all four levels, will, mind, emotion, action

              I: Manifestation of intended wisdom and harmony

              N: Highest, Supreme Happiness, control over influences, gravity & attraction, transference

              E: Ever Presence of Universal Consciousness, Divine Love & Intelligence, Omnipresence

              The reference to "earthly and heavenly divineness" means we are manifesting the virtues here on earth, manifesting love, wisdom, and intelligence through purity of mind and heart, manifesting the original and pure nature of Spirit and Soul.

              As far as I can fathom, there is no good reason to look for an opposite.  In truth there is only lesser and greater of something.

              Learning the virtues will help us resolve our questions.

              Thank you for asking.

              Love, Polly

              ---