Fw: Tuesday March 5th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 2:57 PM

      Tuesday, March 5th

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      I am thankful to a subscriber in the UK, who pointed out that I had 5 Imix copied more than once. I would therefore like apologise for the errors and correct the calendar. 6 Ik should be for March 1st, 7Akbal for March 2nd, 8 Kan for March 3rd and 9 Chicchan for March 4th.

      *

      8 Kan-Yellow Galactic Seed

      I harmonise in order to target,

      Modelling awareness.

      I seal the input of flowering

      With the galactic tone of integrity.

      I am guided by the power of elegance.

      *

      9 Chicchan(Cheekchan)-Red Solar Serpent

      I pulse in order to Survive,

      Realising instinct.

      I seal the store of life force

      With the solar tone of intention.

      I am guided by the power of birth

      I am a galactic activation portal...enter me.

      *

      And heart-felt thanks to all of you world-wide for your support, encouragement, insights and criticisms. You have helped to make the reports better.

      *

      Sincerely, Cyrus

      *

      Sun in 15th degree of Pisces and the star Achernar square Pluto

      *

      Our energy patterns connect the human hologram to the planetary, systemic and galactic holograms. There is a gift for bringing genuine preciseness, efficiency and real adventure to our physical reality.

      *

      We may tend to feel rather lost without some continual reminder of our better impulses. Our desire for alignment to a higher reality is expressed through our sense of beauty, form and movement in the physical realm.

      *

      Physical movements have energetic connections to the furthest reaches of the Unified Field. The flow of movement and gesture is a form of language expressing grace, mercy and essence, enabling us to unblock certain emotions.

      *

      Our movements and expressions help to preserve meaning and model right action. Gracefulness is an effective refinement of personal manner and a high achievement through beauty.

      *

      Body movement occurs naturally whenever people communicate with each other. Whenever the body feels thoughts and ideas that a person is attempting to express, energy follows thought eventually giving expression in body movements.

      *

      Movement leads to greater comprehension of the original source and meaning behind material forms. Our creative acts flow through all levels of our being.

      *

      Pluto provides a constant opportunity for renewal of love in the outer life. Crises of transformation and reorientation lead to right use of will by personality

      *

      The way we live and express our energies may be tested today, perhaps forcing us to make radical changes in areas of our lives that have not been working very well. Poor posture and chronic aches are often a sign of energy blocks in the body.

      *

      Wilfulness can be harnessed into constructive channels. Moderation in relationships comes from learning to compromise in a way that can be a win-win situation.

      *

      We are challenged through divine love to harmonise situations from which there is no apparent solution. There is a constant opportunity for renewal of Love in the outer life.

      *

      This may involve letting go of old patterns of behaviour that have shown themselves to be inappropriate in the light of unfolding events. Our movements and the way we carry ourselves tell others what we are feeling inside.

      *

      We are called upon to accept our feelings with grace and thankfulness because our negative patterns can now be transmuted into strengths.

      *

      Holding on to them could make life more difficult. If we give them up, we will have room for positive creative change and we can make this an empowering transit.

      *

      The star Achernar symbolises a direct line to the source of all being. When we connect with our physical actions, feelings and thoughts, we have a direct connection to source.

      *

      Water, giver of life, springs up from the depths of earth to flow past as we catch what we need of life’s sacred river. It symbolises the mystery of where life comes from, what it is for and where it is going.

      *

      It symbolises the cyclic nature of life which gives its water to the sea only to receive it back again as rain. As we receive energy, we also give back. Our energy is eventually recycled and returns back to its originating source. As above, so below.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *8 Cimi(Keemee)-White Planetary World-Bridger

      I perfect in order to equalise.

      Producing opportunity.

      I seal the store of death

      With the planetary tone of manifestation.

      I am guided by the power of timelessness.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      Stationery lovingly supplied by Baba Kundi

      ---