Fw: Monday March 4th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002

      Monday, March 4th

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun in 14 degrees Pisces aligns with Pluto

      Uranus aligns with Pluto

      Vulcan squares Saturn and aligns with Rigil. To bring knowledge to others.

      Earth aligns with Bellatrix. Success through the shadow.

      *

      New sources of creative energy are available now to be used by Soul. They have to do with the wisdom of the heart. The heart is the realm of feelings and emotion, the Divine Feminine Force of magnetism. The feminine energy nurtures, loves, protects, dreams and feels. This is the energy that becomes physical reality.

      *

      There is a limitless pool of resources which enables transmutation to take place with maximum efficiency. Our sense of divine heritage awakens us to our unique promise of self.

      *

      We are learning to use our free will to create beautiful enlightened forms and expressions, evoking an ultimate achievement of distinction.

      *

      We are urged to write, paint, sing, or do work which requires our creative skills in order to bring beauty to our lives and the lives of others.  The most ancient prophecies for this time is that each person will create HOME.  Home, in this sense, means a beautiful creative expression of heaven on earth in our physical dwellings that emits a frequency that blesses all creatures and beings. Creative endeavour expresses Divine Laws in the realm of form, furthering the evolutionary Plan

      *

      Pluto energises the Sun’s degree in Pisces. Cohesion and creative potential are enhanced with this influence. We are strengthened through whatever we are able to do or possess in common. When creative work is structured through group endeavour, it brings renewal and Divine Love in the outer life. It is transforming, releasing useless mental constructs and crystallised facets of personality life.

      *

      Undying spirit of life is always creating ideals. Humanity are the sons of mind, creators in the human kingdom. We are learning this as we undergo the challenges and triumphs in the human realm.

      *

      Uranus parallels Pluto

      *

      This influence is in effect for at least 6 more weeks.

      *

      The potent influence of custom can become bondage unless we are able to add a creative dimension to our own experience.

      *

      We are called upon to pause for a moment of focused reflection, finding a place wherein our values and energies of the personality and Soul meet and are balanced against each other.

      *

      We gain integrity as we learn to never surrender our uniqueness and initiative. Refinement and high accomplishment come through a constant representation or our creativity in our work.

      *

      We are making the choice of our direction in life and taking the test of one who willingly is challenged to walk the path. This leads to greater inclusivity and refinement of our individual self-expression.

      *

      Allowing the energies of Uranus to flood the consciousness, energises our intuition and quickens the urge to reform established patterns in the physical realm. It is enabling us to develop an integrated personality linked to Soul-purpose.

      *

      This influence helps to break down forms that block our individual life force and are no longer helpful to planetary evolutionary unfoldment.

      *

      The seventh ray, expressed through Uranus, is involved in the process of fusion. It enables us to change social structures and the prevailing collective ordering of life through organisation and an understanding of cycles. An attunement to cause an effect enables us to be at the right place at the right time.

      *

      Pluto is important as we undergo the fusion of Soul and personality. Our desire to be in style and to express opinions of momentary weight are natural and bring attention to our presence in physical form. The little self surrenders as it emerges and gives life to Soul. This is death and liberation, death and resurrection.

      *

      We may be swayed and torn by the demands of interlocking relationships. The sense of selfishness and separateness is broken down so that the personal will becomes the will to good and aligns with the inclusive heart centred self.

      *

      This is a purifying energy which leads to the transmutation of form so that spirit may triumph. The breaking down and detachment from older expressions of form that no longer serve, especially on the emotional level, requires loving attentiveness and patience, self forgiveness and understanding. It is the sacrifice the personality renders out of love to Soul. This is successful work through the shadow.

      *

      Vulcan-Saturn enables Mental patterns to be challenged and transmuted so that new structures of the expression and externalisation of ideas from the divine realm may work out through mind.

      *

      Right mental approach to life can heal challenges relating to belief in oneself. New patterns are being developed allowing older patterns to disintegrate. These new patterns urge us to live in beauty according to divine law. For this reason, the wisdom of the heart continually seeks to manifest beauty in everything

      *

      Moon goes void in Scorpio at 2:44 PM

      Moon enters philosophical, freedom loving, enthusiastic Sagittarius at 9:56 PM, ending the 7 hour lunar void cycle.

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *7 Akbal-Blue Resonant Night

      I channel in order to dream,

      Inspiring intuition.

      I seal the input of abundance

      With the resonant tone of attunement.

      I am guided by the power of vision.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---