Today

  • IX JAGUAR LIGHT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2004
      Today

    • nachi@bluebottle.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005

         Today
        by Anonymous

        Today, in the midst of your busy life,
        may you have a moment to sit back
        and relax....

        when you don't have to do anything
        or be anywhere in particular...

        May you have a moment to remember
        all that the past year has given you and
        look forward to all that may be waiting in
        the year ahead...

        But, mostly in that moment, may you
        realize here and now what a gift your
        life is...

        not just to you but to everyone who knows you!

        ~Author Unknown~

        With Much Love,

        Nachi

      • Barbara Bailey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          We were blessed with a beautiful sunset this evening.
          Chuckz area gettn' big! They are starting to out grow Moma hen.
          Mike runs the sprinkler for them once in a while.
          They love to play in the water.