Fw: Sunday March 3rd

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002

      Sunday, March 3rd

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun aligns With the Saturn/Pluto midpoint.

      Mercury aligns with Pluto, Chiron and the star Sirius.

      *

      Wisdom incarnates in new ways and is always available to counter any influence of glamour and confusion arising from moments of doubt and uncertainty. There comes a time when we long to learn of inner wisdom and are ready to break free of cultural and traditional boundaries. We are ready to open our hearts to Unity and learn the truth behind the world of appearances.

      *

      Old certainties dissolve but a kernel of truth within the seeds of new manifestation remain. Prior achievements can encourage, but they may not be copied.

      *

      They set an example of how divine wisdom is modelled in a previous paradigm. A council of confusion takes over when events are allowed to drift or when inner wisdom subsides.

      *

      The direct intervention of outstanding individuals in human affairs have provided a general ordering for each moment of history. Walking in the footsteps of the masters is the calling of the spirit and the soul of every person.

      *

      Right use of personal will and applied intelligence come under the direction of Soul aspirations. Purity of emotions and clarity of thought help us overcome fear of our creative powers, authority and responsibility within and outside of self.

      *

      The Sun’s degree in Pisces aligns with Saturn-Pluto. Energies of wisdom and enlightenment provide a constant opportunity for renewal of love in the outer realm. Points of reorientation and transformation lead to clarity of vision and right use of will by personality.

      *

      A potent focus for creative energies of will is helping us transform and release facets of personality life. World Servers are transmuting barriers to the development of new social institutions and enterprises that are for the good of the whole.

      *

      We are learning to attune to higher self and making the right decisions when wielding power. Our greatest opportunity for self-discovery lies in the transient crises of everyday living.

      *

      We are able to take advantage of personal potentials in an effective way by practically expressing our personal power in the world.

      *

      Ideas and concepts in the personality that are being transmuted are separative thoughts, blocking our life force due to fear and distrust of our creative power.

      *

      Inclusivity is more in harmony with Soul’s mental expression. As we increasingly turn for fulfilment of personality desires to the service of the group, there is a need for this redirection of mental energy. We are learning to use discernment when applying will.

      *

      Deeper levels of the mind are quickened with the influence of Mercury and Chiron. The potential for improving our intuitive skills increases as we learn to trust our thought process.

      *

      Our thought process is stabilised during meditation and staying in the here and now when active in the physical realm. Strong contacts for healing enable us let go of habits, bringing catalytic changes within and without.

      *

      The influence of Sirius is not consciously felt until after the spirit aspect begins to dawn upon our liberated, intuitive perception. The emotional memory of Unity is deeply embedded in our collective memory, causing us to be dissatisfied with anything less than who we truly are.

      *

      Sirius becomes a major life factor when we begin to respond to its advanced codes in the galactic hologram. We arrive at the stage of intelligent discipleship, formulating a conscious inner programme or purpose under the steady pressure of indwelling presence. The intensity of longing for enlightenment is a driving force, motivating us to advance on a quest for higher purpose.

      *

      We come to ourselves and undergo a conscious cycle of re-orientation where we achieve balance and begin to stand in spiritual being as a result of constant trial and testing.

      *

      Divine yearning acts like a guiding light, urging us to move forward on the path. Because of this intense yearning, we begin to exhaust demands and desires of the lower nature. We experience transformations in our minds so that we may be more receptive to the unfolding of the Path and the Soul’s reality.

      *

      Mercury sextiles Pluto at 5:40 AM.

      *

      A strong and exacting mental energy helps us be creative and convey the meaning of our creation to others with power and conviction.

      *

      Moon parallels Pluto and Uranus at 6:10 PM and 8:59 PM.

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to these energies during these times

      .

      A program of successful living emerges in our consciousness. We gain insights into how we see ourselves in relation to our creation. We are beginning to understand how we create our own reality and this is our real power.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *6 Ik-White Rhythmic Wind

      I organise in order to communicate,

      balancing breath

      I seal the input of spirit

      With the rhythmic tone of equality

      I am guided by my own power doubled.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---