Fw: Saturday March 2nd

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002

      Saturday, March 2nd

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun aligns With Saturn, Pluto and Chiron

      Mercury aligns with Venus, sextiles Pluto

      *

      This influence confers profound depth and opportunities to develop high principles. Each one of us is unique and we burn with purpose and creativity. There is a deep inner drive to manifest high purpose and to bring forward significant work.

      *

      There is strong potential for infusing Soul energy into personality, especially in areas of human relations, arts and professions. There is a need to bring greater inner harmony in order to facilitate this process.

      *

      Every seeker after immortal understanding is self dedicated to values that transcend jealousies and appetites of the realm of conflicts and victories.

      *

      This degree of Pisces has to do with accessing other realities. Emphasis is on  journeying to realms beyond earth when we are guided to move beyond limitations of the physical realm.

      *

      We reveal ourselves ultimately through potentialities that we develop that we  share with others. Life demands that we invoke grace and mercy during points of re-orientation and crisis. We remember the promise we made to ourselves to fulfill our unique destiny with integrity.

      *

      Saturn combines Focus and applied intelligence with will. Pluto’s influence brings a constant opportunity for renewal and regeneration of love in the physical realm. Constant crises of transformation and reorientation lead to the potent right use of will by personality.

      *

      Our reorientations and learning experiences in the realm of triumphs, conflicts and victories are part of the path in our alignment to Soul-purpose. Sun-Chiron catalyses a process which brings forth deep, pure, heart-centred feelings with healing insights into cause and effect.

      *

      The energies  bring catalytic changes in our mind and emotions. There is a potentially strong focus of healing and a need to transform aspects of personality life.

      *

      This is a good opportunity to use depth-work so that we access our unconscious patterns and transmute them. Transmuting separative emotions and mental attitudes develops greater wisdom and helps us to grow in light.  Emotions must be accepted and allowed to flow in a safe and respectful way in order for transmustation to take place.

      *

      Mercury-Pluto tends to bring transformation in the mental realm so that people are more receptive to the unfolding of the path and Soul’s reality.

      *

      This transformation can be a very personal one. Ideas and concepts of personality are always being transmuted so that they may become part of the greater inclusivity of Soul’s mental expression.

      *

      We are increasingly turning from the fulfilment of personality desire to service to the collective. We are learning to redirect our metal energy from instinctive conformity to positive group endeavour in highest good of everyone concerned.

      *

      Moon goes void in Libra at 11:56 AM.

      Moon enters resourceful, determined, passionate Scorpio at 6:52 PM, ending the 7 hour lunar void period.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *5 Imix(Eemeesh)-Red Overtone Dragon

      I empower in order to nurture,

      Commanding being.

      I seal the input of birth

      With the overtone tone of radiance.

      I am guided by the power of universal water.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---