Fw: Friday March 1st

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      STARRY NIGHT stationery by Lady Isis

      Friday, March 1st

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun at 11 degrees Pisces

      Mercury aligns with Chiron and Pluto

      *

      Balancing left and right brain perceptual skill quickens deeper levels of mind, increasing intuitive skills. This helps us to know what to say and how to respond to people without knowing much about them.

      *

      This influence helps us perceive what is going on in any situation and understand how people are thinking in relation to that situation. Grounding our thought in space and time through service helps us stay in the present and maintain our focus.

      *

      We are called upon to transmute emotions and release karma. The vision of ecstasy frees our energy so that it can be directed into creative avenues.

      *

      Chiron and Pluto have to do with moving deepest inner forces in tune with the galactic hologram. It tells us that in order to effectively link with Chiron, we need to be engaged in emotional depth-work and are prepared to face our darker side. This process of depth-clearing deepens integrity and leads to the vision of higher self.

      *

      Our immortality is expressed through a living tradition of spiritual achievement. The emergence of humanity into conscious experience is a process of becoming ensouled in the realm of conflicts and victories.

      *

      This is part of life’s adventure and life’s triumph. Summoning our dedication to evolutionary unfoldment, we are learning to effectively align with ultimate reality.

      *

      Our immortality has an expression in physical reality. The divine light of spirit maintains its purity in motive and expression. The light of Soul creates our expression in human affairs. We tend to create a vortex of transfomative power as we reach for an ever greater measure of light.

      *

      Our expression in the physical realm is made up of a series of tangible achievements, possessions and family history. The coming of self into experience is always in response to these inner compulsions. There is a personal excellence sustained in our creative consciousness as we maintain balance and adapt to changing conditions.

      *

      Moon in Libra aligns with Neptune and Saturn at 8:09 AM.

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to these energies at this time.

      *

      This aspect relates to the Sacred Dream and learning to dance the dream awake. We are encouraged to dedicate ourselves to the sacred work of making our dreams become a reality for the highest good of all concerned.

      *

      Mars Enters Taurus at 3:06 PM.

      Jupiter stations direct at 3:16 PM.

      *

      The task is to irradiate the physical realm and bring upliftment. This is accomplished with the help of Vulcan and the penetrating light of divine will.

      *

      Taurus is the embodiment of desire in all its forms, not just desires for physical goods and pleasures. Desires to experience inner joy through soul-attunement become spiritual aspirations. This kind of desire helps bring us out of a fixation on glamour and instead emerge into a spiritual life.

      *

      Desires that are not linked to higher purpose may cause us to become entrapped in the physical realm and the world of appearances. The test of Mars is maintaining our devotional focus by holding the Sacred Dream in our heart.

      *

      Jupiter in Cancer stops its apparent reverse motion and prepares to move forward, encouraging us to faithfully believe in and act upon our own truth.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *5 Imix(Eemeesh)-Red Overtone Dragon

      I empower in order to nurture,

      Commanding being.

      I seal the input of birth

      With the overtone tone of radiance.

      I am guided by the power of universal water.

      *

      Red Earth Wavespell

      Power of Navigation

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---