Fw: 9 Pisces The Angels of Travel

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002

      9 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Travel

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Egention’

      Beloved,

      Since the beginning, we have been given authority and mastery of traveling, so that the Children of God experience happiness and success and confer true Divine Blessing wherever they go upon the Earth.

      ‘Everything connected with traveling comes under our protection. In all ways of traveling; by land, sea, or air, and in all places, we protect , guide, and inspire travelers. We make sure that the goals for travel are fulfilled, not only that the journey is completed safely but also that all the purposes for which the trip was taken are successfully accomplished. With our help, no unfortunate accidents ever occur.’

      As the angels of ‘Porascho’ , 8 degrees Pisces, explained, when people understand the interconnectedness of the universe, they no longer attempt to do things solely by themselves and instead network with others, including the heavenly hosts.

      "I, of myself, can do nothing. It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works."

      Whenever the impulse to travel is initiated by inner guidance,

      a trip serves the purposes of Divine Providence and it is blessed from the outset.

      Because the urge to travel is blessed, the more the traveler contemplates the proposed travel, the greater are

      the positive feelings associated with the trip.

      When traveling is a response to inner guidance, the angels of ‘Egention’

      automatically oversee it even without being invoked. Conversely,

      having good feelings about the propect of taking a trip indicates that the trip is being

      guided by higher self, and going ahead with it is following one’s rightful destiny.

      We accompany you on your travels and work with all of the other angel groups to protect you in every situation. We guide you to experience the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn to be a blessing to everyone that you encounter. We open your eyes to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

      In this state of grace, supreme happiness beyond words to describe is experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place that you visit.

      When Infinite Spirit incarnates into finite time and space as an individual Soul, it is often by traveling that the Soul remembers other aspects of itself and reconnects with memories of its original infinite nature.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person embodies the powers that offer protection and blessing in traveling.

      *

      Egention’

      E...All beings and all places are manifestations of the ONE BEING, the ONE OMNIPRESENT CONCSIOUSNESS.

      *

      G…A person traveling through many places and meeting many beings, is an instrument of Divine Providence for giving and receiving true Divine blessing.

      *

      E…By merging individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness, it is possible to transfer consciousness to anyone and offer

      *

      T… high inspiration that is combined

      *

      I… with the mastery of Cause and effect and

      *

      O…. creates justice, harmony, satisfaction and success in every experience for everyone.

      *

      N…Supreme Happiness is the outcome.

      *

      The melody of our name is D,F,D,F,G,C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note:

      Here is an anedote of one of our first experiences with the angels of ‘Egention’.

      In the late part of the eighties, shortly after Michael and I had begun to study the angels of the zodiac, we were asked to go on a journey to one of the most dangerous and anti-American places in South America.

      There was an ongoing feud between a very powerful old male shaman named Don Carlos and his two equally powerful old sisters in a small town up high in the Andes.

      The locals had tried for years to get them to patch things up, to no avail.

      It only got worse and worse and the locals were afraid the weather would not be good and the crops would dry up. Because of the powerful magical energies involved in the feud, the locals were desperate to get this situation resolved and, as a last resort, we had received a plea to go down there and settle it.

      Patching up the feud was no problem, it happened to be a skill that both Michael and I excel in, something that we both had complete confidence in from many years of success in helping to resolve couples’ conflicts in psychotherapy. That did not worry me at all; what frightened me was the awful tales of kidnapping and worse that I had heard about in the very area into which we were planning to travel.

      Knowing that the Angels of ‘Egention’ could protect me, I had their sigel, their 'signature' symbol, tattooed on my ankle. [This was my first and only tattoo, a big step for me. ] This was my way of making a permanent committment to attune to their energy. From the very moment that the tattoo artist began his work, I felt powerful protection and high inspiration, grace, justice, understanding, oneness with all beings and places, and happiness flood my being. I felt the unmistakeable presence of the Angels of ‘Egention’ as I continued to make my commitment to honor our connection.

      All fear immediately left me, which was remarkable because I had been extremely nervous. This allowed us to embark on the long trip with great fun and excitement.

      Fortunately, we had with us two very excellent guides, who spoke the language fluently and one who knew the locals well.The journey went flawlessly and effortlessly. Even long treks up and down steep ancient mountain footpaths in daily downpours and high altitudes were easy. That in itself was remarkable because I was definitly out of shape.

      The people fell all over themselves being kind to us. I felt like royalty. The food was delicious. The local clothing we purchased was warm, even in the chill of the rainshowers. The views were splendid, and the nature spirits enchanting.

      The meeting with first Don Carlos, and then later his two sisters, was magical and went smoothly. The peace was restored by using the Law of One, which is what I always use. We all fell in love with each other. It was like a family reunion.When all was settled, we hiked up and down the mountains back to the little hamlet on the jeep route, which took us to the town with the bus stop. There we caught the old rickety bus which wound through high twists and turns over the mountains all the way to the big city, and then to catch the plane back to the U.S.A.

      The entire trip was spellbinding. We stayed in the "wrong" places according to all the guide book warnings. Several times we were taken through forbidden areas that even the locals avoided. Everywhere we went, we helped those that we met and were deeply blessed in return. The angels indeed blessed every aspect of this trip.

      To this day I remember the kindness that poured out of the local people and I still wear the cozy ruanas that I brought on that trip. They double as soft, warm blankets.

      I made it a point to remember that in working with angels the energy flows two ways, from them to me and from me to them. I felt free to talk with them either out loud or silently in my heart and mind.

      The most important principle of communication with them to me is honesty and consistency. When I was frightened or doubtful, I was honest about it. I could feel their understanding and response.

      I asked clearly for what I wanted, which at times was monumental. I was specific. I was willing to spend as much time in meditation as possible in attuning to and embodying the divine virtues that they represent.

      The time I spent in this way created and maintained a two way connection with them and Universal Consciousness that increased in power the more that I did it.

      They never let us down as we stayed in close communication with them. I admit that their activities and timing were often mysterious and unexpected and required a lot of inner listening.

      *******

      The First Law

      The Law of OneIn order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist ,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      The first law.

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [ and I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is already happening.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      ***************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Remember the A, B, C's of Life . . .

      P= Your perception of any given situation which will equal

      A= Your attitude towards that situation which will equal

      B= Your behavior which will equal

      C= The consequences for that behavior.

      Change your preception and everything changes.

      The Circle Of Light/ New Pages just up

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) The Return of Father Earth's Spirit

      2) A message from the Hopi Elders

      3) A.A. Gabriel speaks on: Peace is a Process

      4) Mother Earth speaks on: Cloning Revisited

      5) This Magic Moment

      6) Deepak Chopra on: Out of Suffering can come Love

      ====================================

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      1) Claiming your Independence

      2) The Story of Angel Abigail

      3) Pure Heart

      4) Inheriting the New World Order

      5) The Seven Principles of Huna

      6) Divine Assistants to Source

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      stationery lovingly supplied by Baba Kundi

      ---