POWER MESSAGE 5 Januray 2004

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      RED OVERTONE EARTH

      I empower in order to evolve
      Commanding Synchronicity
      I seal the matrix of navigation
      With the overtone of radiance
      I am guided by the power of life force

      35 – TIME

      East – Yellow

      What is time that it has such power to change all that exists back into dust? What is this unseen force like the wind that can shape the land and our lives? Learn to play with time. Time is surreal, like fish swimming in treetops. A person of power knows how to arrange time. Put on your watch and be aware of the time at which you do everything. Watch the sun, the moon, the transit of the stars. Find out the time that Venus is lowest in the sky before dawn. Be aware of your cycles – when you get hungry, when you sleep. Our society is obsessed with time, so now “become” TIME. If you are obsessed with something, it is better to explore it than deny it. Then it is possible to give up your obsession and let a concept like time take its proper place in your life. Your Power depends on your use of time.

      The painting is entitled Journeys End. The symbolism of the fish in the treetops indicates the importance of the Tree of life and the knowledge therein that we are indeed all one.

      This is the teaching of the east. The fish symbolizes the Piscean era and it means that we are coming to the end of the period and we are giving birth to a new aeon. Within this new birth, all possibility is at hand. Take your power now and try to understand what time really means to you on your path of the heart. Do not waste your time; you only have a moment in this lifetime. On the other hand, you must have patience in order to create perfect timing.

      Jags Thought
      In many parts of the world today will be the first day back at work after a Christmas New Year Break.
      Today try and greet every situation that come your way with love and a smile in your heart.
      Remember we do not have to approve of the actions of another to fill any situation with love.
      When we cover every event with Love we help ourselves and all involved.
      If you don't know what else to do just visualise a soft pink cloud covering everyone involved in every event in your life today.
      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!

      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html