Interesting Exercise

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Dear Family, These types of exercises are good for developing the sixth
      chackra, the third eye., which is known as RAJA Yoga, I think. Bliss
      through wisdom and cognition...Cynthia

      <>x((_))x<<;;:*:;;>>x((_))x<<;;:*:;;>>x((_))x<<;;:*:;;>>x((_))x<>

      Excerpt from: HEART & SOUL HEALING NEWSLETTER
      http://www.kenpage.com email:
      From: Ken Page <ken@...>

      LIVING LIGHT LANGUAGE:

      Each time a person looks at a symbol, something happens
      inside; a little spark goes off. These sparks are a gate; they
      are gates into one's mind that release energy or knowledge
      when the person is ready to receive it. There are actually
      many different gates, as well as different symbols and
      sacred geometries. The ability to look and listen inwardly for
      information can be improved by practicing the Living Light
      Language.

      This language is always available and surrounds us all the
      time. In order to work consciously with this vibration and the
      Akashic Records they reflect, use the following technique:
      This is important when looking at crop circles. It is also
      important to be in your pineal. Please look up Living Light
      Breath at:
      http://www.kenpage.com/livinglightbreath/mchlivinglightbreath.html

      Just for a moment, close your eyes and put your forefingers on
      the outermost edge of your eyelids. Lightly press your fingers.
      It is not necessary to apply too much pressure. As you do this,
      you will likely see colors or shapes on each side of your eyes.
      Bring the patterns you see in your mind's eye together, into the
      center of your vision between your eyebrows. Keep focusing
      on the patterns until they align. This is an easy way of
      balancing the right and left sides of your brain, which is
      important in communicating with your higher self.

      Once the patterns are balanced, keep focusing until you see
      sheets of geometric forms coming toward you like a wall.
      These are sheets of Living Light Language coming in. Stay
      focused and open to watch pattern after pattern of Living Light
      Language arriving. (This is the way our mind normally receives
      information from higher self, whether we are conscious or not).
      Look through the layers and pick a point just beyond. At this
      moment, your experiences of the information may become
      holographic knowing.

      What I look for is a pure, bright, neon-blue color that feels
      fluid. This is how the center of creation appears to me. When
      information comes in, it will come as a complete concept
      rather than just pieces. This is what I mean when I say that
      information is holographic. The more open you are to receiving
      any and all information that comes to you, the easier it will be
      to grasp the concepts and knowledge as a whole. Perhaps one
      of the reasons sacred geometry may have been so important to
      your development is because of Living Light Language. Is this
      perhaps a reason geometry has now become sacred
      geometry? It is the key to reading the crop circle information.

      Lucid Dreaming:
      http://www.kenpage.com/creationtechniques/lucid.html

      Getting Your Own Symbols as contained in Chapter 33 of my
      book 'The Heart of Soul Healing': The symbols we bring into
      this lifetime reflect our past and/or future connections. Recall
      of these symbols can bring forth tremendous emotions and
      feelings. Our symbols can help us understand our identity
      and purpose. These symbols may act as bridges to other
      dimensions.

      Understanding our individual symbols can help release
      physical stress and mental confusion. Communication
      from and with the subconscious is direct, personal, real and
      intimately connected with our collective consciousness. Most
      of this communication is available through symbols or through
      story form. On a conscious level we understand the importance
      of stories. Personal stories from the subconscious usually
      reveal specific themes and often use universal symbols. Our
      subconscious will continue to present these symbols until we
      are able to interpret them.

      VISUALIZATION TO RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL
      SYMBOLS

      The following is a visualization you can use to discover your
      own symbols: Get comfortable and close your eyes, take a
      few deep and relaxing breaths. Create a safe place in your
      mind where everything is exactly the way you wish it to be. It
      should be a beautiful, spiritual place where you feel totally
      safe. As you relax, feel, visualize or imagine a beautiful light
      around you. It gets brighter and brighter. It becomes a brilliant
      neon electric light. It gets brighter and brighter until you
      realize that the color of this light is actually inside you. It is
      the color of your spiritual essence.

      This is the color of your soul as it touches God and it now
      touches you. Every cell of your body is illuminating, and you
      begin to change. Follow the color that is within and around
      you to the very center of your mind-your pineal gland. This is
      the place that is quiet, where you can get your own answers.
      Allow your mind to feel, visualize or imagine a shape or
      symbol. The first that comes into your mind will have a color
      and a distinct feeling. There may also be a second symbol or
      shape with a different color and feeling. Take a few moments
      to draw your symbols in color and meditate on each of them.
      Ask your Higher Self to receive and understand the
      information each symbol holds for you.

      For the whole newsletter, go to:
      http://www.kenpage.com/mchnewsletter/newsletter.html