POWER MESSAGE 4 January 2004

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      YELLOW SELF EXISTING WARRIOR

      I define on order to question
      Measuring Fearlessness
      I seal the output of intelligence
      With the self-existing tone of form
      I am guided by the power of free will.

      Music Hold on to your dreams

      33 ASPIRATION

      North – White

      Aspiration stimulates power. It is your aim spiritually and physically in the world and involves the totality of your being. Without the balance between the physical and the spiritual, aspiration is a hollow accomplishment. It is like a spirit lodge at the dome of which are your ceremonies and rituals. But the Spirit lodge must have a strong foundation of capability, trust of those around you, and responsibility. Aspiration is what builds the spirit lodge of power. It is the architect of your accomplishments and sits at the feet of power, as the deer stands before the remnants of an ancient and powerful civilization. Keep your heart open, kind, and loving, so that the energy of the universe can move freely within you. It is difficult to aspire without judgment, but judgment limits you and puts a fence around your consciousness. Give much consideration to all your choices in life and a free flow to your process of aspiration.

      Definition of the Card.

      The painting is entitled Eternities Breath. It symbolizes a moment in time. The Deer in his innocence, in his quiet aspirations for life, is standing in the wilderness in front of an Olmec carving. The Olmec head symbolizes the ancient dreams of death and rebirth, past civilizations meeting with the immediacy of current life, the wilderness of spirit, and the purity of nature. Aspirations revolve around the eternal struggle for strength and wisdom that are part of the North
      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!

      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html