Fw: Just to Share Angel Card from Doreen Virtue's 'Healing with the Angels' Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Calling All my earth Angel friends:

      I am finally getting around to sending these cards out, and once again I seem to be later than I want to be.  But since I did not get up until after 10 today and decided to start reading my messages first, this is as early as I could be today.  Since it is Saturday in the U.S., maybe the timing doesn't matter quite as much today.

      For today, the card I drew was:  "Spiritual Growth."  This card means:  "You are going through a time of rapid spiritual growth.  Enjoy the process!"

      Card Message:  "During this time, you may feel a mixture of many feelings:  confusion, excitement, fear, and wonder.  You love your renewed connection with the Divine, and you wish you could read, study, learn, or meditate on a full-time basis!  Simultaneously, though, you may worry about the implications that your spiritual studies will have on the rest of your life.  What impact will your new spiritual pursuits have on your job, marriage, or friendships?  These worries create a fear that may erode the enjoyment your spiritual studies bring you.

      Surrender these fears to God, dearest one!  Trust that you are supported, loved and guided each moment.  Don't worry about how your future will blend with your spiritual growth!  Trust that the same Power that brought you to your spiritual path will also take care of everything else for you.  After all, this Power supports all of the planets in the sky. It will surely support you perfectly, too."

      And for the card I drew for the group today, it was "Freedom." This card means:  "The angels guide you to freely express your true thoughts and feelings with love."

      Card Message:  "You may feel trapped right now by life conditions.  By drawing this card, the angels ask you to realize that you are the only jail keeper that ever surfaces in your own life.  Whenever you realize that you have the power to be free, freedom follows.  Everything that you do in your life is by choice, and you are free to choose again. Even prisoners are free to choose their thoughts so that they feel peace and happiness under any conditions.

      "The next time you begin a sentence with the words:  "I have to ____________," please stop the words right there.  Ask God and the angels to show you some alternatives.  They will either help you complete the task from a loving mind-set so that you don't feel trapped, or they will guide you to do something else that you will love."

      For the first time in a very long time, I found the card I drew for the group to be more appropriate for me than the one I drew for myself, and while I don't quite understand why, I am sure there is a reason for this somewhere.  I guess that might be because I have not done anything new or  different recently to upgrade my spiritual growth but have just tried had to maintain the status quo in my life, so to speak.  Maybe this is a message that I need to start doing different things on my spiritual walk, do you think?  I'll have to think about that idea more deeply as the day goes on.  But right now, feeling as I do physically, I am doing as much as I can and the best I can each day, so doing more will just have to wait until I am stronger physically.

       However, I was very impressed with the words from the "Freedom" card because they really do apply to me at this point in my life.  So I am really going to take them to heart today, completely.

      For each of you special and wonderful people, I wish for you the best day possible.  I hope you encounter many small surprises in your day and maybe even a small miracle or two.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti