Fw: Thursday * February 21st

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002

      Thursday, February 21st

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun in Pisces aligns with Vesta and Jupiter

      Venus conjoins Vulcan.

      *

      Sun-Jupiter offers the chance to reach out into new areas of life and have rewarding experiences. Our creative potential is great and good fortune is augured. We have a chance to broaden our understanding of the world around us.

      *

      Dynamic expression of the Second Ray of Love-Wisdom bestows abundant vitality and a compassionate mood. We work to blend and fuse differences in beliefs into a single expression of inclusivity.

      *

      Dedication to the pursuit of truth and knowledge expands our focus to include social and cultural forms as well as infusing our vision with qualities of faith, hope and optimism.

      *

      As we learn to follow our heart, we become empowered to find ways that bring happiness and plenty to all beings. Human relations are given direction and purpose in order to bring about new skills.

      *

      The third degree of Pisces suggests that our planet has plenty of resources to provide nourishment and shelter for everyone. Old patterns of disharmony based on opposites are being dissolved in order to synthesise new ones more attuned to our New Earth Era. We are learning the value of cooperation and combining it with new technology so that there may be enough for all.

      *

      Vulcan is helping us to become conscious of the reasons for the process that is taking place and learning from our mistakes. Our individual attachment to previous forms is being are transmuted so that new patterns my be used as tools to bring forth new ways of organising planetary resources.

      *

      Vesta’s influence tells us that our work, self involvement and commitment are important now. When we are self-identified and have developed a high level of integration, there is more likely to be dedication to an ideal and seriousness of commitment.

      *

      Conflicts between our work focus and life-purpose can result in our inability to find a fulfilling career. There may be a general sense of confusion and aimlessness about our life direction, producing mental anxiety.

      *

      Purposeful focus and integrating our personal energies in order to harmonise with greater vision helps us to clarify our life direction.

      *

      High mindedness attracts security and conviction, enabling us to go forward in fulfilling our dreams. Legions of heavenly beings move to sustain Soul in its outreaching to eternal values, facilitating the good of the whole.

      *

      We will now be using the Dreamspell Calendar presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *11 Ix(Eesh)-White spectral Wizard

      I dissolve in order to enchant,

      Realising receptivity.

      I seal the output of timelessness

      With the spectral tone of liberation.

      I am guided by my own power doubled.

      I am a galactic activation portal...enter me.

      *

      Yellow Seed Wavespell

      The Power of Flowering

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      The so called ‘Zodiac’ has nothing to do with the constellations. The Zodiac relates to the zone girdling the Earth’s energy fields.

      *

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---