Fw: AA Michael/CarolynAnnO'Riley: The Gift of The Spheres 01Jan04

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Calling all my wonderful friends here:

      I just found this in my mailbox today and couldn't wait to share it with all of you.  As always, if you want to read this, that is wonderful, but if you do not because channeled messages are not yuor 'cup of tea', please just delete this message, with my blessings.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

       Message From Archangel Michael, January 2004

      Channeled & Written By Carolyn Ann O'Riley

      The Gift of The Spheres

      Greetings My Beautiful Beings of Light. Pull your chairs closer as we gather
      this evening for our monthly message chat.

      This circle although etheric is your moment in which to recharge and
      rejuvenate your spirit.

      The Creator sends you wave upon waves of love and wonderful colors and tones
      that speak to your soul and higher essence. Be still and just allow that
      communicate for a moment if you will. Just close your eyes and sense that
      communication taking place for it is in deed occurring on many levels as you
      sit reading these words.

      You are so precious and wondrous to behold. If you could but see the
      magnificent lights shooting from your auras as you read these messages each
      month. Those shooting lights are getting higher and higher as you do your
      clearing and work so that your spiritual reach is higher and higher as well.

      Within these moments it is the hour of new beginnings. It is the moment of
      fuller awareness. It is the space for growth multiplied 10 fold. It is the
      point in your creation plan that you've been working towards for eons.

      The souls that are here now are very old souls indeed. You lined up for
      these assignments knowing full well that these moments would be stressful,
      trying, frustrating and filled with chaos.

      You all outlined in your contracts the dramas that are now playing out on
      the this stage called the Earth Plane. You scripted your spiritual doubts to
      also be added to your current agenda so that you could have the
      opportunities to once again review and discern and decide one more time that
      Spirit is real.

      The veil of forgetfulness is thick for some but many are starting to clear
      the veil that hides their own remembrance of who they truly are. This was a
      planned episode My Beloveds. It is true that the awakening of the many has
      curtailed the prophecy of mass destruction of the ancients however so much
      of the violence, fighting and fear is still hanging on with power grips.

      Much more effort My Beautiful Divine Light Warriors is needed to continue
      this clearing of Mass Consciousness. The Mass Consciousness is so densely
      packed with negative thought forms that its color would be very close to
      black which is where it has been for many thousands of years. Inroads to
      this clearing have vastly improved this dense darkness but oh so much more
      is needing to be cleared permanently.

      You see My Beautiful Beings Of Light each negative thought form from all
      areas migrate to this area where they further add to the already dark
      vibration.

      The good news is there are now light roads being carved there where there
      were none before. Your efforts are showing. The Creator desires this
      Messenger to tell you " Job Well Done, Please Continue the Work Your Efforts
      are so Needed, I love you and your love is appreciate so much".

      Before adding additional negativity to this Mass Consciousness put on your
      discernment caps and really review at a higher level what you are really
      seeing and experiencing.  Ask for guidance to see the larger picture.

      Take the fear out of the experience and the news that continually seems to
      captivate the ego's attention. Look for the higher answers and celebrate the
      tiny miracles and joys that are happening all around you. You, My Beloveds
      have made the space for these occurrences to come in.

      You see My Beloveds a vacuum and space  must be created in order to allow in
      the joy that you are so desperately searching for. Clearing is the exercise
      that brings in the opportunities to create this space.

      When you clear My Beloveds always ask for the space that has been cleaned
      and now created to be filled with the highest of vibrations, love, joy,
      light and peace.

      Doing a daily body scan and asking for help in clearing all that debris that
      has accumulated through out the day is an excellent opportunity to assist
      yourself in staying focused and healthy. Asking for help in staying tuned,
      aligned and balanced is a definite way to help the entire Earth Plane. You
      see when one of you is sick it affects the whole not just the sick one.
      Hence we keep repeating to you, you are all "one" because that is so.

      Special gifts are available for you this evening My Divine Light Beings
      allow this Messenger to take you on a meditative journey and present these
      gifts to you personally.

      Find a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed for a while. You may
      either sit or lay down which ever is more comfortable for you. Cover your
      physical self with a light blanket if you chill easily. You want no
      distractions during your meditations so always make sure the physical vessel
      is comfortable.

      Invite in at this moment all that you would have join you on this adventure.

      In your imagination ask through prayer for The Creator to send you down a
      protective Ray of White Light by saying "My Creator I ask for a protective
      Ray of White Light to enfold me and lift me up so that I may experience the
      very highest of vibrations during this journey into my most inner depths of
      understanding and Being. I am protecting myself from anything that is not
      for my highest good on this journey. I thank you My Creator for assisting me
      by sending this Ray that is now coming down through the corner of the area
      where I am meditating. It is entering into this physical form, permeating
      all that is within this Beingness's presence." The Creator has gifted you
      with a Iridescent White Ray, a Blue Iridescent Ray and an Gold Iridescent
      Ray for this journey. These are entering into your body through the soles of
      your feet and moving up through your physical vessel, permeating through out
      all of your energies fields into all corners of the area that you are in,
      then exiting through your Crown Chakra. The Rays are returning to The
      Creator and cycling back down through you again and back to The Creator in a
      circular motion.

      You are now divinely protected and nothing can even  communicate with you
      that is not for your highest good with out your permission at this moment.

      If it helps you to visualize by identifying your ego with a symbol or object
      please do so.
      Direct your ego self to perch on your left shoulder. Instruct your ego self
      that it is to only be an observer on this journey.

      Breath in deeply My Divine Light Beings and feel the lighter relaxed
      feelings of being Divinely guided into this meditation. Breath in deeply and
      know that you are breathing to the Pulse of The Creator.

      Breath in deeply allowing and seeing within your imagination your Guardian
      Angel join you and take your etheric hand to guide you into your Spiritual
      Heart Chakra.

      Your Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides and special invited guests are now
      within your Spiritual Heart Chakra and as you locate and turn the door knob
      of the Golden Door that says "To My Highest Guidance Within" you cross over
      the threshold.

      You find yourself in a white marble corridor. Your Angels show you a door
      that you just walked past. It is marked To Your Crystal Palace.

      You open the door and step over the threshold. You find yourself in a glade
      with a gentle breeze. In front of you is a 2 seated bi-plane. The pilot,
      Tom,  is an Angel in flying goggles and a scarf draped around its neck. Your
      Angels help you into the rear seat. Your Angels and Spiritual Family and
      invited guests are now positioning themselves on the wings for take off. Tom
      turns around, greets you and hands you a pair of flying goggles.

      Tom taxies down the Angelic Airfield and then the plane lifts off the
      ground. You look to your right and left to make sure everyone is still
      seated and safe as they fly on the wings.

      You look down below you and the site that you see is breath takingly
      beautiful. You see colors, plants, animals and terrain that you've never
      seen on the Earth Plane. The horizon line is infinite. As you rise in
      altitude you feel elation in your attitude. You smile as you understand the
      correlation of height  and spiritual awareness.

      The little plane climbs higher and you can see in the distance something
      shimmering and sparkling. Your Angels tell you that this is your crystal
      palace.

      The landing strip is next to the crystal palace. Tom lands and you hop out
      when the plane makes a complete stop. All of your guests file in line right
      behind you as you make your way up the drive to your very own crystal
      palace.

      On either side of the golden front door you will notice columns. Each column
      has the list of names that you once were known by. Take a moment and have a
      look. Remember if you do not see anything at this time it is not time for
      this information to present itself to you. It will reappear again when the
      moment is right.

      You find many names and smile as you read each one. You make a mental note
      to remember what you see so that you can write them down when you return.

      The Angels guide you to the front door. You look up and on the door is your
      very own Earth Plane name. You turn the handle and step into the foyer. The
      crystals at this location are colored and each color greets you as you step
      through it. You smile because you find it amazing how different each color
      makes you feel.

      As you reach the main room you notice that all around are doors with labels
      on them. The Angels tell you that this is your place and it would be worth
      while for your to come here often and visit each of the rooms.

      You also see a door with bright lights emanating from all around it and hear
      the most delightful lyrical music coming from it. You walk over to the door
      to read the door label. The label says " The Creator". You look and step
      back quickly. Your Angels tell you that this is your palace and The Creator
      is here at your higher self's  request. It is The Creator's privilege to
      have a room in your palace.

      The Angels tell you that today your presence is needed in the chapel.  They
      show you the way. As you walk down the hall you read the labels on all the
      doors. You make a mental note that you need to come back often and explore.

      Next to the Chapel you see construction going on. You turn and ask the
      Angels what this is about. They tell you that you are in a growth mode. This
      is your construction and will that you probably will always see some type of
      construction going on here. They further explain that as you grow so must
      your palace to accommodate your new perspectives and spiritual needs.

      In the chapel your guests have gone on before you and are seated.  Your find
      that most of the chapel seating has been filled. You look around and all
      these faces look so familiar.

      Your Angels tell you that this is your spiritual family. These are all of
      the loving entities that just had to be here this evening to watch you
      receive your gifts.

      Your heart is so filled with love. You can feel each one sending you special
      telepathic love and congratulations.

      Of course you think to yourself  you've know idea of what you are here for
      but it feels good and all these wonderful entities are here just to show
      their love and support for you. Wow! you say to yourself I do make a
      difference.

      You are lead to the alter at the front of the chapel. From the corner of the
      room this Messenger walks forward holding two spheres. The spheres are
      placed on the altar.

      This Messenger asks you to kneel on both knees. This Messenger takes out the
      Mighty Blue Flaming Sword from its sheath. The sword makes a pass above your
      head, a pass down your right side and now your left side. The sword makes a
      pass below your knees and is now being placed on your Crown Chakra. You feel
      a little tingle as the Crown Chakra is opened wider. Your Angels tell you
      this is for clearer higher guidance.

      From the altar you are handed a blue sphere to hold in your left hand. As
      the sphere is placed in your palm it begins to glow. This is explained as
      the sphere of self empowerment and discernment. It is to be held in your
      left palm because this is the channel of incoming information. This sphere
      will assist and act as a higher filter whereby you can discern more clearly
      what is for your highest good and it enhances your ability to carry out your
      highest good.

      You hold the beautiful glowing blue ball and watch as it pulsates. It is
      warm and loving to hold. You feel your courage heightening within your
      essence. You say to yourself what a beautiful gift this is, you feel now
      that you can walk your path with out doubt for your know that you have
      progressed to this moment and have graduated into a higher vibration.

      You are asked now to hold out your right hand. A pink sphere is placed in
      your right palm. Once again the moment it touches your hand it begins to
      glow. It too is warm and pulsating. You are told that the right side of the
      body is your communication out into the world.  This pink sphere will allow
      you always to present your communications with love. When enough experience
      in loving communication has been accomplished the next step on the spiral is
      that of unconditional love. This sphere has the ability to rise as you do
      always imparting higher and higher love vibrations to your communications
      out into the Universe.

      You hold these two spheres and feel the balance that is required to discern
      and interpret what is for your highest good and that of others along with
      communicating always with love back out into the Universe.

      Your see these two spheres abilities to grow with you, if you will, as you
      also remember more and more of who you really are.

      You sense the aw and wonder of being given more responsibility of handling
      yourself with the highest of intentions. You thank everyone for supporting
      you and selecting you for these divine gifts.

      Your Angels walk you back down the aisle.  They walk you to the door marked
      "The Creator". You turn the handle and hear a booming voice " We are so
      proud of you, we love you. Come into My Essence and share the love that is
      here for you for a moment before you return." As you do so tears of joy run
      down your cheeks. The love that you've been searching for so ceaselessly has
      been found. It dawns on you that no wonder you've never found this love any
      where else although you have looked high and low. It finally sinks in that
      this love is nothing that can be replicated on the Earth Plane. The
      vibrations simply are not anywhere high enough to even feel just a little
      part of what this love really is about.

      As you leave a new awareness dawns and grows within you. You have remembered
      more of your own true essence this evening than you have ever experienced
      before on this Earth Plane. You smile because you know that you have lots of
      work to do and many that need your help.

      Tom is waiting for you back on the air strip. Tom helps you into the plane
      and once again hands you the goggles. Your friends once again position
      themselves on the wings and you take off again.

      You land and bid everyone goodbye for the moment.

      The Angels remind you that you've lots of work to do at your crystal palace
      so come back often.

      Your Angels escort you back over the threshold, back into the white marble
      corridor, back through the Heart Chakra doorway. You find that you are now
      being lead back to your physical form that has been waiting along with more
      Angels for your return.

      Your reenter your essence and when ready wiggle your fingers and toes. Go
      about your day when you feel re-oriented.

      Remember your spheres and use them often to assist you in your work.

      Remember you are loved more than any Earth Plane language can ever describe.

      I Am Archangel Michael, The Creator's Messenger, of Love, Joy, Wisdom, Light
      and Grace.

      Channeled Through & Written by Carolyn Ann O'Riley.

      This is copyrighted material.   (c)

      Share this message with those that you Love and watch as the Love is sent
      around the world to return itself to you multiplied a million fold.

      Monthly Messages are available for reading at
      http://www.carolynannoriley.com

      The Channel, Carolyn Ann O'Riley, can be reached at:
      channel333@...

      Permission is granted to share this channeling with others, provided you do
      so in it's entirety and give appropriate credit for the channeling.  Do
      state on the channeling that this material is copyrighted (c).  Please only
      send the material to those that you sense would resonate to the messages,
      honor each others differences, embrace and celebrate your similarities.

      This Channel's Mission is funded with Archangel Michael's Blessing through
      energy exchanges of sales and readings

      Archangel Michael's books, meditation tapes, cd's and courses through this
      Channel are available for purchase at http://www.carolynannoriley.com.

      Personal Readings Through This Channel with Archangel Michael are also
      available, see the site http://www.carolynannoriley.com for details or
      e-mail Carolyn Ann O'Riley at channel333@....

      Thank you for the Love and the Wonders, Work that you share with each other.

      Namaste we are all ONE.