Fw: DailyThoughts 1/2/2004

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004

      Calling all my wonderful friends here:

      Just another reminder of how important gratitude and thankfulness is to our well-being.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

       DailyThoughts for Patti Garrett.

      (Please read message below the photo)
      DailyThoughts.org
      Receive DailyThoughtsSend to a FriendAbout Us

      Each day you read your Daily Thought, click on the Hunger Fighters logo to Donate 3 free cups of food through the Hunger Fighters Donation Center

      You can help by emailing a friend, daily clicks on through the Hunger Fighters Donation Center, exercising 30 minutes a day:-), recruiting others to receive Daily Thoughts, sending us a potential sponsor or advertiser, and/or becoming a sponsor individually or with your company.

      Thank you for being a part of DailyThoughts.org

      DailyThoughts.org

      Making the world a better place, one thought at a time.