Fw: To Share Angel Message from Doreen Virtue's 'Healing with the Angels' Card for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004

      Calling All my Earth Angel friends:

      Because I procrastinated and did not pay my bills last week as I should have, I had to do that first thing today, so doing that made me much later sending this out than I like to do.  However, I figure that information like this is good whenever it is shared; I just like to get it out as early as possible so people will have access to it all day rather than just part of a day.

      Consequently, for today, the card I drew for myself was:  "Enchantment."  This card means:  "Recapture your childlike sense of wonder and awe.  View the world as a magical place."  What a delightful idea!

      Card Message:  "Remember when you were a child and how magical the world seemed?  The sense of enchantment is the spirit of our inner child.  Somewhere along the way, did you lose that sense of wonder? (Because of how I look at things now, I think that very well may be true!)

      "The angels ask you to recapture your magical sense by remembering that a miraculous power surrounds you.  Ask God and he angels to help you with anything---small or large.  Don't worry---you aren't removing angels from 'more important' tasks when you ask for their help with everyday situations.  They truly want to support you so that you are free of worries.  In that way, you exude the joy and wonder of children who trust that they are taken care of.  And when you are joyful, your Divine light inspires everyone who sees you."

      And, on a further note, the card I drew for the group today was:  "Playfulness."  This card means:  "Fun and play is the angels' way!  They guide you to add fun to your life, and to know that fun is a necessity, not a luxury."

      Card Meaning:  "The angels know that you have a lot of responsibilities and that you need a steady flow of time, money and other resources.  By drawing this card, the angels want you to know that regular doses of fun can help you accomplish your goals.  You may protest that you don't have enough time, money, or energy to play.  Yet, your angels assure you that playfulness is a wonderful investment that yields immediate returns.

      "When you have fun and laugh, you relax.  This relaxation gives you a greater inflow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy.  With the new inspirations and energy, you can better manifest your desires.  Your relaxed and radiant personality attracts wonderful and helpful people to you.  Your positive outlook creates new opportunities for you.  When you look at life in this way, you can't afford not to have fun."

      What an eye opener this two cards are for me today!  I tend to get very involved in trying to learn spiritual and universal mind ideas so much that I forget about fun and how important it is to my life.  I seem to spend so much time trying to live the right kind of spiritual life that I forget that one has to has balance in their lives in order to live it in the most effective and beneficial way.  As had been true since I have been drawing these cards, I think my angels and the universe are trying to tell me that I need to relax a little more, stop taking everything so seriously and add some more fun to my life.  Who knows maybe that is just what I need to get me out of this blue funk I have been in since I got this latest attack of chronic bronchitis?  I really do believe that we are given messages daily by our angels and that we should always try to listen to them.  And because the cards I drew, both for myself and for the group, relate to putting fun and enchantment back into my life, I think that is just what I am going to do--starting now.

      To each of you special Earth angel friends, do have a very wonderful and beautiful Friday and a joyful and blessed weekend.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti