Re: << lovingpurelove >> Angelic frequencies

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello Safeka,
        My name is Cynthia Rose, and I send the angel messages to the group with the help of Polly, who creates the beautiful and enchanting backgrounds with music.  What you are describing is called Nadam Yoga, or Divine Union and Bliss through The Sound Current.  Many people, especially in India, meditate for many years hoping to hear what you are hearing.  When this gift begins to open, often people hear popping or roaring sounds that change to cricket like sounds, drum sounds, and eventually to the music of the spheres.
       Probably you have been a student of Nadam Yoga in past lives, and this lifetime you are experiencing these wonderful results.  I know that it is helpful to listen to the 'furthest' tones....sort of like listening to an airplane overhead as it gets further and further away.
       The discomfort should go away in time.... it will help a lot to watch your posture, keep the spine straight, and be sure you are breathing deeply, so that your brain is oxygenated.  Put your tongue at the roof of your mouth, at the soft spot at the top.  Humming is very important.  There is 95 percent more exchange of nitric oxide to the brain during humming.  Possibly just humming alone, done three of four times a day, would ease most discomfort. Looking directly at the sun also helps A LOT. Prana comes from looking at the sun, from breathing, and from direct contact with the earth, such as going barefoot. I hope you will continue to share this journey of higher consciousness with us.  With the increased light in our solar system, it is possible we will be joining you as Nadam Yogis.

       With love, Cynthia Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        Dear Cynthia,

        I was so sorry that nobody responded to my mail , so resent a short mail to the group about Angelic frequencies, then I realised that I have not seen your reply !!!

        I am so very delighted by your info. I will immediately start working on Nadam Yoga, understand it more deeply.

        Yes, this process is sometimes really discomforting. Buzzing, unable to stand higher tones, ear-aches... I increased the daily meditation duration which are soothing for my ears.

        Please let's stay in touch. I look forward to receiving more recommendations and more info for a faster development.

        Best regards,

        Safeka

        Spiritus Sanctus <spiritus@...> wrote