This is my new email address..To new members

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      To the newest members,

      I just noticed that my old email address was listed on the
      introductory letter, so please take note if you wish to contact me,
      that my email address is pmenendez@...

      It is my sincere wish that every member here be able to locate their
      Angel Guides through working with their Natal Chart. If you have no
      means in obtaining a Natal Chart, or if you have questions on how to
      go about locating the Angels of each Zodiac degree, please do not
      hestitate to contact me.

      Love, Polly