Re: PERSONAL I CHING READINGS

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello Jag:
      I love all of your postings, especially the ones from the I CHING ones, the weekly shaman ones, and all of those about all the healing stones.  I try to save as many of them as I can because they are so wonderful.

      I think your offering to do I CHING readings for all of us is a wonderful idea.  From what I have read, what you need from us are questions about what we would like to have answered.  I do realize that you probably have tons of readings to do and that you will be doing them in a 'first come, first served' manner, which is fine.  Therefore, since I never have readings of any kind done, mostly because I am not that well acquainted with people who do them or becuase I have never had the opportunity, I would like to add my name to your overgrowing list.

      Since I am retired from the federal government here and no longer work, I do not need information about my business life.  Inside I need information about my personal life and sort of where I am going wit it.  Right now I am heavily involved in remodeling parts of my house, concentrating mostly on my kitchen and dining area and fixing up other parts of my house because I moved here in March and do not have enough space either in the kitchen area or for storage.  So the remodeling is to give me more kitchen cabinet space, clear up some current water damage problems and give me some much needed storage space.

      As a result of having no storage space, I am a bit disorganized in my home which makes me feel a little disorganized in my life as well which eventually gets to be a problem all around.

      So my question for you is what is going to happen in my life as far as what I will be doing from now on?  What comes up to be next in store for me to be involved in or to accomplish in my life?  I have a doctoral degree that I have never really used because it is in Holistic Ministry and even with the degree, I have never felt totally competent to be a "Minister", even though I believe in my heart that we minister to others every day in some way or another.

      And what is ironic is that I did not really get this decree to become a minister, per se, but to encompass all areas of Metaphysics into my final stage of academics.  My masters degree is in Metaphysics, but I wanted to get a doctorate in something that encompassed all kinds of healing, most especially angelic healing, which is what I did.  But now I am having these niggling feelings that maybe I am supposed to do something with that degree, even if it is just to be in the counseling ministry area and that is what I am asking you about now.
      I did not mean to go into so much detail, and I realize that it is very possible that I might have confused you.  So if I did, please feel free to contact me at your convenience with any questions you might have.
      Because I am writing a few days after you made the group this offer, I am sure that I am way down on your list, so I will just look for your message to me when it appears and will just be patient until it arrives.

      I hope you are having a wonderful January 1st, and your day and this entire year brings you much peace and prosperity.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti Garrett